Do you still like her?

Johnny spun. He got Ali. He didn't even look at me for permission or anything. He just went for it. They kissed for a long time. Like a full make-out."Hey uh I'm going to the bathroom"
They all nodded there heads. I got up and went to the bathroom so I could cry.

I had so many questions in my head. Is he still in love with her? Does he actually like me? Does he care for her than he does for me? And the list goes on. I sat on the bathroom floor crying. Until someone knocked "hey you ok in there?" I heard a guy say.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said lying to him. I wasn't fine I needed someone. I know me and Johnny aren't together but still."Are you sure?" I opened the door I didn't care who it was I just hugged them immediately. I looked up and saw they guy that I never saw before.

"What's your name?" I asked him "Noah" I smiled and hugged him again. We went in the kitchen while Johnny and the people who were playing spin he bottle was in the backyard.

We found whipped cream and started playing with it. I saw Johnny staring but I didn't care.

It was now getting late I said bye to Barbra, Noah, tommy, and Bobby. And left outside my mom was going to be outside in a couple of minutes so I decided to wait outside.

"Princes!" I heard Johnny yell my name "what did I do now?" He stood next to me "you kissed Ali!" I yelled "you kissed that boy" he replied "yeah a peck, you? A make out. 2 different things!" I was mad, if they pecked each other I would've been fine. I would've been inside having fun, but no. "We have history! Nothings gunna change" my heart broke in half, hearing those words come out of Johnny's mouth broke me "so your saying, you still like Ali?" I turned around, he looked down and stood there in a silence.

"What was I then? A rebound?!" I yelled "No-" I interrupted him "go have fun with Ali, she's probably waiting for you anyway" I crossed my arms "you should go with bobby, you guys have been hanging out a lot anyway" He said "you probably like him anyway..." he walked away "if I liked him I wouldn't be with you in the first place!" I yelled, he stood there in shocked. I'm surprised myself, never in my life I thought I was say that.

I saw my mom and ran to the car. I got in teas still flowing down my eyes."honey what's wrong?" She said while rubbing my back "I don't want to talk about it" I kept crying. I hated myself for thinking he liked me. I'm so stupid.

When we got home I went straight in my room and closed the door. I made a box and it had all the places me and Johnny went with each other. I threw it. Why would I want memories of The boy that's still is in love with his ex.