Tournament part 2

Daniel and some other guy were going to fight. They bowed to the referee then to each other. The other guy tried kicking Daniel but Daniel stepped back making him step out of the mat."be strong Daniel!" Ali said shouting.

I was nervous. Nervous that my brother could get hurt.

After that match some other people started fighting. I was going to Johnny but someone stopped me."hey delilah?" A boy said I turned around and saw Noah. That boy that helped me during the party."Noah hey!" I said giving him a small hug.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked"Yeah me and Johnny actually made up" I said taking a glimpse at Johnny.

We started talking and then I got hungry so I went to get something to eat. I got just a snack. It was a bag of chips. Someone put their hand in my food"hey!" I looked at that person and it was Noah."I'm hungry!" He said with a smile. I chuckled"I am too thats why I brought a bag of chips, but I'll be nice you could have some".

We just stood there watching boys kick and punch each other. It was Daniels turn and he was fighting bobby. I looked over at bobby and saw him talking to his sansei with a nervous face. They both bowed to the referee and to each other. Daniel tried to kick bobby but he blocked the kick.

Then bobby grabbed Daniels leg. I didn't look because I felt something bad happening. The next thing I see is Daniel laying in the floor screaming in pain and bobby saying sorry. I ran to Daniel know."what did you do!" I yelled at bobby."I'm sorry delilah I couldn't do anything about it!" He had a sorry look in his face but I walked away to to the mat where Daniel was laying but now gone.

After a while a went to see what was going on."what happened to your leg" I said to Daniel that now had a smile in his face."mr.maigyi did a thing to make it feel better" I smiled at mr. maiygi that was next to him. They were going to give Johnny the first place trophy but Ali went to go tell him that Daniel was going to fight.

"Daniel LaRusso is going to fight?" He asked Ali."Daniel LaRusso is going to fight!" He said in the microphone. Everyone cheered as they heard he was going to fight again.

I was going to Noah but then Johnny came up to me."hey princess" he said hugging me"eww your all sweaty" I said pulling away from the hug. He chuckled while I was saying that. "Sorry but I can't talk to the enemy right now" I said dramatically looking away crossing my arms."well talk to you after the match" he said smiling, I looked at him and he gave me a wink.

They were going to fight. Daniel LaRusso vs Johnny Lawrence. This is going to be good.