Talk to me part 2

The last bell rang I was going to Ali's house today. Along with Barbra, Sarah couldn't go because she had this family dinner. I was getting something from my locker with Ali and Barbra next to me.

I saw Johnny coming so I said "pick me up later? Johnny's coming" I said to Ali and Barbra."Okay see you later!" I waved them goodbye and closed my locker."delilah!" I ignored him and walked away"please delilah talk to me..." Johnny said "stop Johnny! You almost broke my brothers leg and maybe rib".

Johnny looked me in the eyes. "I'll make it up to you!" I rolled my eyes knowing nothing will make me happy with him."please..." I walked away. I saw Ali and Barbra in the parking lot waiting for me even tho I told them to pick me up later. I saw Johnny just standing there not saying anything not doing anything just standing there staring at me.

__

We were just talking about Ali and Daniel. When Barbra had to bring up Johnny."So what's going on with you and Johnny?" She says "well we're not even dating we're talking I guess by right now I really don't want to talk to him. He beat up Daniel that's why we don't see him as much anymore because he's scared of him" my smile soon turned into a frown.

Ali felt bad for Daniel. I could tell by her face.
We all talked more and fell asleep on the floor. While Ali was on her bed.

__

It was morning Ali and Barbra were hitting me with pillows telling me to wake up. "Alright I'm up, I'm up!" They stopped and Ali let me change and brush my teeth him her bathroom.

We were going outside to go to school. We all got in the car an left.

We were all walking to class and we saw Daniel."Daniel! hey!" Ali said while walking over to him "I got to go get something from my locker see you in class" I nodded and walked to class by myself. Then I heard whispers behind me. I didn't want to look back. Because it was going to make it look like i was listening."no please-no-why do I have to go-hey Delilah!" I turned around and saw Bobby. Of course Johnny would make the nicest person make me forgive him.

"Hey Bobby" I said as I stopped walking "umm..." Bobby said looking over at Johnny, Tommy ,and Dutch who was watching."you should forgive Johnny he's really sorry. He hasn't ate ever since you stopped talking to him please delilah" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at Johnny only for a second tho he was biting his nails.

"I don't want my best friend to die" I chuckled "fine tell him I'll meet up with him tomorrow after school" Bobby smiled he was going to walk away but I stopped him "wait before you go let me walk over there so he could I I'm going to talk to him look sad too" I walked over to Johnny and his friends "hey delilah-" I turned kept walking. I decided to ditch class because I was already late.