Johnny lawrence part 2

I was pretending to do work "oh your on" he said while looking at me he slapped me hard on the face, just enough so it won't hurt me. I slapped him in the face. That when I thought I shouldn't have done that. He started ticking me"johnny*laughs*stooop" I said while laughing so hard that Ali and Barbra were watching. Laughing too."say please" he said while he was still tickling me"pleeeease" I said still laughing "alright" he stopped tickling me then he laughed.

His laugh...no! You hate him remember! Am I falling for Johnny Lawrence? Yes! No I can't be. I think I'm going crazy.

__

We were done doing the decorations. I forgot I had to walk and Ali and Barbra just told me they had volleyball practice. I have to walk now or I could always tell Johnny..."Johnny!" I said while walking to him." Hey princess" he said."one, don't call me that and two, can you give me a ride?" I didn't really want to go home but I was really tired."yeah" he said while opening the door from his car for me. I saw that he was going the wrong way so I told him "your going the wrong way" I said.

"I know"he said looking at me with a smile. I thought he was taking me home. But I guess.

The next thing I know we pull up at the beach."why are we here?" I said as I got out of the car."because I wanted to get to know you" he said as he took my hand to follow him. He sat us down on a rock by the water. Getting a perfect view of the sunset."what do you want to know?" I said looking at him in his blue eyes."tell me anything interesting about you" he said looking into my eyes."well I like dancing and playing guitar, my favorite color is red my birthday is December 13 and....I've never had a boyfriend before".

The last part I said I was kinda embarrassed to say especially to Johnny."your lying" he said as his jaw dropped and eyes widened when I said the last part."your way to pretty to never have a boyfriend"I blushed as he said that but did he mean it? "maybe I could be your first" he said as he gave me a wink."in your dreams Lawrence" I said while playfully pushed his arm. For the last three minutes we sat there looking as the sunset slowing went away.

"It's beautiful" I whispered "just like you" he said looking at me in the eyes. I turned and looked at his. We slowing came closer and closer  to each other. And finally it lips connected. It was a slow passionate kiss. He, Johnny Lawrence was my first kiss.

Johnny pulled away smiling while I was blushing.

We were leaving and that smile never left Johnny's face. We got to my apartment. Before I got out of the car he grabbed my chin to face him and kissed me. We smiled at each other and once he saw I was in my apartment he left. That smile not leaving his or my face."what are all smiling about?" My mom said."I had my first kiss" my mom was shocked she didn't get mad or anything she was just shocked."tell me about him".

__

After I was done telling mom about Johnny I went to bed. But I didn't say it was Johnny who i kissed I just described how he looked.