"Where Is She?"

SO YEAH
*GIVES YOU ONION ROLLS*

«𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍»~𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎

Chapter 22:“Where Is She?”

❁Ace's pov❁

"It's pretty good" Oliver said as he wrote his last sentence in the first part of the project.

"Thank you, yours is pretty good too" I shivered a little because of the cold.

"You seem cold here take my sweater" Oliver gave me his sweater and continued to do the project.

"Oh no no I just felt cold for a second it nothing here take it" I pushed the sweater to him as he shook his head.

"It looked better on you than it did on me"

(A/N I guess you know what I'm hinting also please don't hate on it, it was really a great idea and I wanted to use it)

"Thank you but I really have to go to my home because my mom will kill me" I said as got up and packed my stuff.

"Of course, you want a ride home?" he smiled and said.

"I'd appreciate it so much" I smiled as I put my bag back on my back.

"Come on then" he grabbed his keys and went out of the house.

TOMORROW

"I am so hungry I can't see clearly" Mia said as she gasped.

"What a dramatic ass" Cara rolled her eyes.

(A/N she is nice chill)

"I spent all day with no food I can't function normally" Mia rolled her eyes at Cara.

"Bully"

"drama queen"

"meanie"

"Okay chill let's get some food before Mia faints" Annie said and looked at me.

"Why are you smiling its creepy"

"I can't be happy?" I asked her.

"No we have a big ass assignment you can't possibly be happy" Cara said.

'So that's what she is pissed at'

"it's easy"

"you have to read 3 short stories and write a 3-page essay about them"

'oh shit'

"There's something going on with him" Emma narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'll tell you later" I sat down and started to eat my food.