"As A Couple"

HEY
*GIVES YOU UH EVERYTHING YOU WANT*

«𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒´𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.»~ 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 11:“As A Couple”

♡ mia's pov ♡

It's been a week and we made a new friend who is the new kid.

Flashback.

"oh my God the new kid is so adorable" ace stared at the new kid.

"let's go say hi to him" I pushed ace with me to go and introduce ourselves to the new kid.

"hi" me and ace waved at him as he smiled and waved back.

"I'm mia and this is ace" I put out my hand for him to shake but he pointed to his ear.

"He is deaf?" ace asked me.

"I guess so" I smiled at him and shook his hand.

'I can finally talk with someone in sigh language'

I learned sign language because I wanted to communicate but I never really talked with someone in sigh language yet.

I signed "I am mia and he is ace" making him smile and sign back "I am Adam nice to meet you two" ace looked at me confused.

"He said 'I am Adam nice to meet you two'."

"oh can you say that it was nice to meet him and maybe want to join us in lunch" I nodded and signed and he agreed and went to his next class.

"he is cute" ace said with red cheeks.

"he is"

~

"Are we going after school to the mall to see what are we going to wear?" Emma asked.

"Yeah I want some ideas to what I want to wear for Halloween" annie said.

"You should do a clown" cara suggested.

"Honey I don't need an outfit for that I'm already a clown"she said making us laugh.

"I want to be a princess" Emma said.

"You already are a princess, my princess" Ben said as he sat next to a red emma.

'omg omg'

basic bitches💀🤡

Cara❤️:
omg yesss

Annie boo💕:
my ship!!!!

Me:
IHSNWKSHEJEIWHEH