"Move"

THE SWEET MESSAGES I'VE BEEN RECEIVING 😭😭
*GIVES YOU A PLATE OF ALFREDO*

«𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.»~𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 35: “Move”

᯽Mason's pov᯽

I arrived at the carnival that Annie and William went to for their "date”, surprisingly I found them immediately, holding hands and smiling.

Annie was holding a big bear and smiled as William put ice cream on her nose.

'He is pissing me off'

As I was about to go there, they got up and started heading towards the exit.

'That's it?'

I walked to them, held Annie’s hand and turned her so she's facing me.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked me.

"I should be the one to asking you that, what are you with him? is this your jealousy plan?"

"I'm just on a date with him I really don't care about you and what you think"

"Then why did you go with him if you don't care about what I think"

"Because I like him so I went with him" she rolled her eyes at me and took her hand out of my grip.

'She likes him?'
'But-'
'Well you lost the girl you love since like what grade 8?'

"Just like you said 'find someone to make you happy' and I did" She said and went to William.

'I meant me'
'She's stupid'

"You're so stupid, like actually stupid" I said to her making her turn one last time.

"You came here to tell me I'm stupid? fuck off" she said with a frown and hurt in her voice.

She went with William, together.

'Maybe I should just let her be with him'
'Are you stupid?'
'I just want her to be happy'
'Yeah with you'

I walked to my car irritated knowing Annie will only be happy with a guy like William, smart, kind and a gentleman. and I'm just "cocky, possessive and mean" as she said.

As I drove back home I got a call from a friend of mine I picked up the phone and answered.

"You two really should stop" he said once I accepted the call.

"No hi? hello? how are you?"

"No. you and Ben should really just confess already" he yelled.

'What's up with him'