𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚠 - 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎

Summary: a new cafe opens on diagon alley and George is knocked for six when the girl behind the counter is the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen

Warnings: everyone's alive lol! Fred never died

Surprisingly the war left business booming at Weasleys' wizard wheezes. Everyone needed cheering up after the drastically dire events that took place. It had been a year and few months since the battle and things were now fitting in to place for everyone. Especially the Weasley twins, who's shop shone bright on Diagon Alley.

George and Fred spent there days working tirelessly in the shop. The only time they got for themselves was the hour lunch break everyday, and the weekends where they'd let there other staff take the reigns.

"I'm absolutely starving Georgie.. what do you say you go grab something from down the street for us and I'll keep working.. it's too busy for us both to go on break.."

George nodded and parted with his brother. He walked through the shop and smiled proudly at the perplexed and fascinated faces of children entering for the first time. It never got old.

He traveled down the street of Diagon Alley peering at possible options for lunch. Usually he'd settle for a sandwich at the run down tea rooms next door but something caught his eye.
A new bright blue sign that read
Blue moon cafe
It was clearly a new food spot. He realised how busy it was as he gazed around at the astronomy memorabilia plastered on the walls and ceiling.

He looked at the counter and saw nobody until a flustered girl peered up. She had flour in her hair but somehow George immediately froze when looking at her. She had large doughy y/e/c eyes that twinkled from the fairly lights around room, her hair was a y/h/c bundle that fell at just below her shoulders and her smile was plastered on even when she was struggling to keep up with the amount of customers in front of her.

George got in the queue and took some deep breathes to try calm himself down. He hadn't even met this girl yet and she was already leaving him anxious.
Eventually the queue died down and George was at the front. There eyes met and she smiled

"Hii welcome to blue moon cafe what can I get you today?" She asked scanning over his face.

"Umm well.. what would you recommend..?" George barely managed to get out his words scanning her shirt to see her work badge "y/n".

"Well I really like the Big Dipper chicken wings.. they're great with pumpkin juice.. I know it's sounds weird but they oddly work together.." she giggled slightly. His heart melted. He needed to hear her laugh again.

"Sure that sounds great.. I'll get two orders to takeaway please.."

The girl nodded before turning around and beginning to box up his order.

"I'm George by the way..."

"Oh well hello George I'm Y/n.. but my friends call me y/n/n by any chance are you a Weasley?"

George laughed slightly "Is it that obvious?"

"Well your brother came in here the other day.. Um I think his names bill..?"

"Oh yeah.. yeah that's my older brother.. I'm surprised I only just found out about this place me and my twin Fred own the-"

"Massive Orange joke shop? Yep I guessed.." she laughed again carefully tieing a ribbon around each box of food so it wouldn't open when he left.

"And besides I only opened a week ago.. let's just say I've been very busy.. I even slept in here last night.."
George's eyes widened slightly.

"Well I have to say this place is pretty cool.. much nicer then the tea rooms down the road.. and much prettier staff too.."