𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚞𝚜 𝚕 - 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗

Summary: university AU- Remus bumps into you in a lecture, like literally... and turns out you have a lot more in common then you originally had thought.

Warnings: none, maybe swearing?

Freshers week had absolutely killed you. You knew uni was going to be night out mad but on mornings like this where you had an early lecture with a new class, you regretted going a little too hard with your flatmates.

"Y/n are you up?" Your flatmate lily called out creaking they door open, her ginger hair frayed, with dark circles making her eyes squint.

"Yep.. yep I'm up... what's the time?"

"8:35..."

"SHIT!" Your class started in 25 minutes and you had only just woken up.

In the speed of light, you managed to get dressed, a cosy cardigan and mom jeans being thrown on as quickly as possible. You fixed your wild hair and messily applied a little makeup to brighten your exhausted complexion.

With ten minutes till class, you left the flat waving a quick goodbye to your friends before running to the lecture hall. Just as you got inside, with One minute to spare, a hard body collided with your own. All of your papers and your thermos that you'd been passed by your flatmate before you left, spilt everywhere the hot coffee staining your cream cardigan.

"Oh shit! Shit, I'm so sorry..." a very tall mousy haired boy turned around. He dove to the floor and collected your papers, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Your cardigan... I'm so sorry... I was heading to my seat and I didn't see you there because I'm pretty tall you see and..and-"

"Calm down... I'm fine.. really just shhh..."

The mix of your now damp body, your banging headache and this boy rambling all became a little too much as you rose your finger to his lips to shut him up. He immediately did as he was told and scrambled to give you your papers back.

As the lecturer entered everyone began getting seated, leaving you following after the boy, the only remaining seat being beside him. You could feel his guilty eyes planted on you as the lecture began.

"So you're interested in literature huh?" His voice whispered.

"Yes, I am... I assume you're the same?" You replied politely.

"Yes.. look I know you told me to shhh but I feel really bad about me being a clumsy wanker..."

You couldn't help the small giggle that escaped your lips, another smile falling on his own face.

"I'm Remus... Remus lupin..." he offered his hand

"I'm y/n.. y/n l/n..." you shook his hand and then turned away, now paying your full attention to the lecture.

Once the lecture had ended a couple of hours later, you were practically drifting into slumber. The boy beside you had noticed and carefully tapped your arm, resulting in you springing your eyes open.

"Remind me to never go on another night out when I have a lecture the following morning..."

He chuckled deeply and nodded following after as you both exited the lecture hall. His eyes followed your figure as he finally got a chance to take in your beauty. The way your hair, although messy, fell ever so perfectly and framed your face, the way your eyes twinkled at the end of the summer sun, you were mesmerising, it took everything in him to not throw himself in front of a car over the fact he had greeted you by throwing coffee on you.