cardigan

1 month earlier

'do you ever think about how were one person out a 7 billion other people, and you have the life you have right now. there's so many other lives and feelings and events that could've happened. like i could be in italy with a whole other different life but im here in cali living this life with you in it.' timothee smiles at the last part. my stomach has butterflies.

were in the park laying on a blanket underneath a tree in the sun. its hot but theres a light breeze and the flowers sway a little, which is perfect weather. we come here to get away from everyone at school, its out little secret get away.

'i think about that all the time timmy. how i could have never met you but i did and now were here. your my best friend and i feel so connected to you on a spiritual level, its so crazy timmy.' i say looking up at him.

'i feel it to, rour.' he whispers as if hes saying it to himself.

timothee suddenly gets up and stands. he reaches his hand out waiting for me to take it, i smile then proceed to. we run to the middle of the field and then he stops taking my hands.

i giggle because i love this. this moment, this feeling i have with him. he's what i've been waiting for. suddenly i don't care if nobody loves me because i have him.

'i want to make you mine aurora' he says as he rest his forehead on mine. i can feel his heart racing as i rest my hands on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist

'me too but im scared timmy, scared you'll leave' he cups my face so that were looking at each other

'aurora i would never leave you or do anything to hurt you in any way, it would hurt me way to much' my heart flutters and i feel so deeply in love with this boy.

'you promise?' i say quietly. his brown eyes look lighter in the sun.

'i promise on everything' he says smiling and kisses me slowly as i put his i pull his face closer to me wanting to be as close as possible to him.

~

i'm walking back to my dorm with nicki and alexis when i remembered that moment we shared in the field of our desires as we called it.

i smile and then want to start crying, i blink to hold the tears back.

we get to the dorm and nicki gives me a hug and then leaves. i take my makeup off and immediately go start into bed.

i start to cry silently as i remember how safe and happy timothee made me feel. i miss him and us. can i ever forgive him. he hurt me so much but i still want him so much.

✨✨✨

im so sorry, i havent been updating i just had no motivation and im still trying to decide what to exactly do with aurora and figure out what how to explain her relationship with timothee and how she feels about him. i'll figure out but yeah. i hope you enjoyed the flashback also thank you so much for 5k reads on wild. im so happy :)

xoxo