(19)

chan loudly banged his fist on the door to hyunjin and seungmin's condo.

"YO DIPSHIT! LET ME IN, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" he yelled, drawing the attention of the old lady who just trying to get into her own home. she gave 'the disappointed old lady look' towards him and he just threw one back at her before the door opened to reveal a messy haired hyunjin.

"chan hyung what do you want you interrupted my sleep," he said as he dragged the shorter male inside.

"explain."

"ok."

"explain."

"mhm."

"explAIN!"

"OK GODDAMN SHUT UP. I JUST WOKE UP OK? I'M COLLECTING MY BRAIN CELLS AGAIN."

hyunjin glared at chan before stalking off into the kitchen and grabbing some cocoa puffs.

"want some?" he asked as he shoved the cereal into his mouth, chan just staring at him in disgust.

"i'm good. now explain about why you were stalking me and innie."

"we were just doing it for the jeongchan," hyunjin said, shoveling more puffs in.

chan cocked an eyebrow up and stared at the male. "care to explain what a 'jeongchan' is?"

"it's your guys' ship name. jeongin and chan, jeongchan."

chan wrinkled his nose at that even though he was widely smiling inside.

"sure. anyway, i'm going and send me all of the pictures you have of me and innie kissing."

"aye aye captain."

"and shut up."

"not possible."