(25)

"abORT THE FUCKING MISSION HE KNOWS WE'RE IN HIS HOUSE—"

"HAN JISUNG IF OU DON'T SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH I WILL DUCT TAPE YOU TO THIS WALL RIGHT HERE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

chan glared at the younger as he shrunk inwards slightly.

"whoops—"

"HEY YOU DON'T GET TO TALK TO MY BABY LIKE THAT!" minho said as he walked up to chan who just shoved him away easily, motioning for him to shut up as well.

"we need to calm down and get this shit done so that the two idiots can finally date each other," chan said, rubbing his temple with his fingers, trying to come up with a way to get everything done before changbin came back from wherever the fuck he was.

"ok then minnie and i will work on getting the closet ready and minho hyung and sung can do the honors of... i don't know maybe just make out in a corner or something seeing as you two are already stripping each other with your eyes," hyunjin said, rolling his eyes at the couple who immediately turned and glared at him.

"we'll work on getting changbin into the closet and then chan hyung and innie can get felix there."

they nodded at each other and immediately split up to go do what they needed to, but of course, would it be them without absolute chaos ensuing from the simplest of tasks?

"HYUNJIN DON'T YOU DARE PUT THOSE FAIRY LIGHTS THERE OR I WILL FUCKING CASTRATE YOU—"

"innie baby! come here and cuddle me please, i'm cold!"

"HAN JISUNG STOP STARING AT MY ASS AND DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO!"

and that continued on until the sound of the garage rang throughout the house, telling everyone that changbin was back home.

and that they absolutely failed at their task.

streamers hung everywhere they weren't supposed to, the closet was no where close to being ready, chan and jeongin were fast asleep on a beanbag chair in the guest bedroom, minho and jisung somehow disappeared, hyunjin was raiding the kitchen, and seungmin was STRESSED™ in capital letters, italicized, and underlined.

the door to the mud room from the garage squeaked open as changbin stepped inside, happily sighing at the thought of relaxing on his couch for the next two days without having to worry about any work.

oh, and felix followed him from behind, taking his shoes off and rushing into the living room, one of the only places that was safe from the boys' destruction.

"binnie hyung, i want oreos and milk!" felix said, happily face planting on the white couch, his body relaxing.

changbin tsked and walked into the kitchen, not fazed in the slightest to see hyunjin with his face stuffed with bread, a glass of milk in his hand.

"hi hyunjin. can you move out of the way? lix wants some milk."

hyunjin moved away slowly from the fridge. "wfy aur you beyyin swo nyise to mwe friwt now? anf wfy aw you not suwpwised?"

changbin grabbed the jug of milk and poured it into a glass sitting on the island.

"i'm nice because i don't have the energy to be mean. and i already know that you guys are here since you posted a picture of my closet."

"you'fe scawing meh."

chuckling, changbin opened the pantry door and grabbed two packs of oreos. "enjoy it while it lasts. where are the others?"

hyunjin finally took a moment chew and swallow the food in his mouth, properly answering him.

"they should be upstairs. i can go get them."

"yeah you do that. i'll be watching a movie with felix."

nodding, the taller chugged his milk and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to call everyone.

bursting into changbin's room, he grabbed seungmin and dragged him into the first guest room, ignoring his boyfriend's protests. he then shook awake jeongin and chan, quickly explaining how changbin was back home and felix was with him and how they were screwed.

they all started to collectively freak out, rushing to find where the hell minho and jisung were. they searched bathrooms and even more closets before jeongin decided to actually check the second guest bedroom, sadly having to see the two disgustingly making out on the bed.

"AHHH HYUNGS NO DON'T BE DIRTY!" he said screaming as he closed his eyes and ran back out to get chan to pry them apart.

finally having everyone, hyunjin explained the situation once again to jisung and minho who also freaked out for a second.

"what the fuck how are we going to do this nothing is ready—"

shushing jisung with a look, chan started talking.

"let's just go downstairs and bullshit our way through this. we'll somehow get the two to come up here and lock them in the closet. for now, get rid of all these streamers."

minho nodded and went to pick up all the stray streamers while the others made their way downstairs.

hearing that changbin and felix were watching aladdin, jeongin ran ahead of everyone into the living room while screaming the lyrics to 'a whole new world'.

"SHINING SHIMMERING SPLEND— AHHHH WHAT THE HECK! WHY IS EVERYONE SO DIRTY TODAY?"

sharing a confused look with each other, the other boys walked into the living room only for their jaws to drop open in shock.

"WHY ARE YOU KISSING EACH OTHER THAT AIN'T VERY BRO-LIKE OF YOU—"

-

'sup.
go follow luvcinth because it's my collab acct with raven
thanks