Chp 10

Mark's presentation went well,he was glad & just wanted to go home,but the new teacher Baekhyun asked him for some copies of the notes so he had to stay back helping him.

Mark chatted with Baekhyun he was quite nice & funny.

A few minutes later Baekhyun also left so Mark went to his classroom to get his bag when suddenly he was pushed to the janitor room he saw those two girls along with Donghyuck,Jaemin & Sungchan locking the door & laughing at him.

Mark had always been afraid of the dark,even when he sleeps he left the lights on,he would go through panic attacks.

Mark screamed & asked for help,he cried & shut his eyes.

Jisung pov:
Me,Lucas hyung & Taeyong hyung went back to school searching for those 3 idiots who left somewhere,we were searching for them when we heard someone sobbing softly.

Lucas pov:
When we heard someone crying we looked at the room for a second before someone called out for help & panicking inside,the door was locked from outside so I had to break down the door.
It was a heartbreaking sight,we saw Mark curled up in the corner crying & having a panic attack. Taeyong hyung approach towards him.

Taeyong pov:
As we saw Mark,I don't know what got into me when I approached him & patted his head softly,his ears were so fluffy,he looked at me with those red puffy eyes,I guided him to take deep breaths slowly & soon he calmed down & hugged me tightly,we got out of the room he was still trembling when Hyuck, Jaemin & sungchan called out to us.

Jaemin pov:
We went back to get mark out when we saw the guys were with him,so we called them,they looked at us blankly.

Sungchan pov:
We reach there seeing Mark being hugged by Taeyong or more like he was trembling & was clinging to Taeyong hyung,I didn't like it. Lucas smacked our heads 'Where tf were you guys?' we said nothing, Haechan suddenly huffed  out & our attention was on him.

Haechan pov:
I got angry when I saw the Mark was with them,I huffed angrily and yelled at Taeyong hyung 'Hyung why did you let him out,you should've left him alone there'.

Taeyong pov:
This brat was yelling at me 'Stfu hyuck' I replied. I felt Mark shaking & chanting small words like 'D-don't leave me alone,d-dark' he looked like he was about to cry when we saw the rest of the gang as well as those two men who were with mark all the time approaching us,one of them ran to mark & asked him if he was ok when suddenly Mark let out a broken cry 'H-hyung the dark place' he cried loudly hugging him & then he fainted,the two carried him & took him to the car. The others looked confused. I got angry & yelled at Hyuck 'You stupid fcks,why did you lock him there alone'.

Haechan pov:
Mark suddenly cried & fainted I felt a pang in my heart but I didn't care, Taeyong hyung yelled at me. Then Lucas asked him how he was able to handle the situation earlier,me & the rest of the gang looked at them confusedly when he talked about him experiencing someone having a similar panic attack situation like Mark because of some trauma,we were shocked,we didn't know he had panic attack.

Jisung pov:
I felt so bad for him,we shouldn't have gone overboard & these idiots believed those gold diggers.

Author pov:
Mark was admitted to the hospital,he woke up seeing xiumin with Wooyoung & San talking,'Hyung? Where am I?' mark asked when he slowly got up,a sudden flashback played on his mind & remembered everything.
Xiumin asked Mark if someone did this to him,mark said that he accidentally locked himself in the dark place, xiumin knew he was lying he just nodded but he already made up his mind that he'd do something about it.

Mark stayed in the hospital for weeks because he was also weak,stressed didn't eat anything for days & was depressed.

At school~
Jungwoo pov:
It's been weeks we didn't saw Mark after that incident. I miss him. The teacher suddenly entered the class so the class got silent.

Doyoung pov:
'Can one of you take some notes to Mark.' the teacher said. 'Why can't he take the notes himself' Yuta asked her. 'He was admitted to the hospital for some personal reasons so he couldn't come' she simply replied,gasps & chatters were heard around.
I got worried,it was our fault we could've prevented that.

I volunteered to deliver notes to the hospital,i decided to drag those idiots who were involved as well as xiaojun,Kun,jaehyun & Johnny hyung to be there in case if they do something stupid again.

The school was over when they decided to go to the hospital,they got the room number as well & made their way there.

To be continued~