Chp 18

Mark's pov:
I was still looking at this man playing with his ring sitting on the chair surrounded by his men. I was about to excuse myself when he looked up at me & smiled.

'Hello,you must be Mark'
How do you know my name i asked him

'You can call me JP or Jay'
(It's jay park btw)
But my name is not important right now,I just wanted to see you myself the beautiful hybrid like they say'

W-what do you want?

'I just want to get to know you better,do you remember what happened back then when your parents was still alive?'

No! I answered,i couldn't breathe properly as I was getting some  flashbacks from the past.

'Then don't tell anyone you met me mark,stay silent & maybe you'll get some important information about your family'
He whispered in my ear,I shudder with fear & gulped.

O-ok

'Good boy, now go back out there & pretend like this never happened'

As soon as his men opened the door I got out and breathe in some air.

I went back downstairs Acting like nothing happened,but I needed to find an excuse if they ask me where I was.

As soon as I entered, Jungwoo hugged me and the other members were surprised.
What happened,you guys look so pale?

'And who's fault is that' Jaemin replied.

'What happened Mark? where were you, we were worried sick' Taeil asked.

Oh nothing hyung, I just went to the bathroom & got up to the balcony for some fresh air. I shrugged.

'Someone said you went with Felix's cousin' Taeyong replied

'For God's sake I don't have a cousin' Felix pouted

They must have heard it wrong,that man didn't say he was lixie's cousin,he was telling me the directions.

Hmm ,they all nodded slowly,I felt relieved since they seem to fall for my words.

Let's go now ,I'm so tired.

'Sure we'll drop you on the way home' Kun insisted

While on the car I kept thinking about what happened,I just want to know how he knows me & my family, I've never seen him in my entire life before.

I didn't realize winwin was calling my name when suddenly Hendery touched my shoulder.

'you look like you are in deep thoughts,are you ok?' he asked

Yes I'm fine thank you for asking.

Xiaojun looked at him & didn't look like he was convinced,he knew something happened & Mark is hiding something.

They reached Mark's house and dropped him off biding them goodbye he went back inside.

Mark got into the shower when he finished he was ready to go to bed when suddenly a message popped up in his phone. Thinking it was someone familiar,he looked at his phone but it was none of his contacts.

I texted back hi!who are you?

'Its me Jay hyung you don't remember,baby I'm hurt'

Why are you doing this to me Mister? I asked him
'Oh you'll see baby,now go to sleep baby goodnight'

I turned off my phone a bit frustrated,and with that I was trying to remember some things but ended up sleeping.
To be continued~

Hi besties sorry for not updating for weeks had some problem.