chp 3

Morning~

Author pov:

Mark was was woken up by one of the maid,he was usually an early bird but he was too tired. He got up took a shower and came downstairs for breakfast,he was already excited to go to school as he has never experienced a public school,he was homeschooled.

Xiumin pov:

I saw Mark coming down the stairs,I chuckled,he still look so sleepy 'Mark' I called out to him he saw me & smiled brightly & greeted everyone causing everyone to smile & coo at him,he was just so cute. He sat down across me. 'Are you excited to go to school?' I asked him. He looked nervous but he replied 'Yes,but hyung what if they don't like me & if my identity was exposed? His ears drooped. I frowned at the sight. 'It will be fine Markie,if anyone bullies you I'll make sure they won't see daylight again'. Mark's ears perked up & smiled at me thank you Hyung,I'm grateful to you,how can I repay you? He asked. 'Just stay with me I'll protect you,you don't have to repay me' I replied.

Time skip to school~

Mark pov:
Wow the school is huge. I asked the driver who's name is Seo Joon,to drop me quite far from school gate as I don't want to get so much attention,he denied at first but I insisted. I got off the car & thanked him. As I walked the two bodyguards (Wooyoung & San) followed me,I stopped they stop too,I sigh 'Hyungs you don't have to accompany me to school,I will be doing just fine' 'Master the boss told us to protect you & accompany you wherever you go' Wooyoung replied I sighed again 'Hyung I'll be just fine, I don't want to attract so much attention & just call me Mark, please hyung ,you can accompany me after the school is over,please I begged them with my puppy eyes & they gave in,'Thank you' as I walked San suddenly shouted 'If anything happens call us' I just nodded and went on my way.

I entered the school gate,all the students were already inside I guess & I'm already late wow great Mark you did a good job,I pouted as I walked inside,I went to the office as the staff gave me the schedule & directions to my class.

Here I stood Infront of the doors
Heart thumping against my chest! I wanted to run away, but I can't I need to be strong.

Ok let's do this.

~
To be continued