Chp 4

Mark pov:

I opened up the door as I nearly vomit with so many eyes looking at me, it's so uncomfortable,I saw the teacher,I slightly bow,he looked at me slightly irritated & said 'Why are you late?' i stuttered ' S-sorry sir, it's my first day here' He nodded and asked me to introduce to the whole class I looked with him with the 'Are you serious?' face,I didn't know about these things so I straighten up & started to introduce myself 'Hi I'm Lee Minhyung,you an call me Mark, I'm from Canada & just transferred here,I'm sorry I'm not that good in Korean but I'll still try my best to communicate with you all',I bowed & the teacher showed my seat far in the last three benches,as I walked I could hear this students whisperings Nerd or short kid etc,those 23(Neo & WayV gang) people sitting at the back looked so scary,they glared at me,I sighed as I thank God I was sitting alone.
As the teacher who's name was Kai was explaining I took down some notes,I felt someone staring at me I just shook it off thinking it's normal as I'm new & literally people with look at me as if I'm an alien,I felt a paper hit my head, I looked back & saw three boys laughing at me,I glared at them & they looked at me with an empty face & resumed back to what they were doing.

Time skip~
The class ended,it was time for lunch,I saw two girls approaching me, they looked & laugh at me, I was pissed so I asked them 'Is there something in my face?' they scoffed and replied 'Yes that nerdy face of yours is funny & why are you wearing a beanie to school?' I sighed and simply replied 'its none of your business' they looked so pissed they ran to the boys behind me & cried 'Oppa this nerd is insulting us did you see it?' I rolled my eyes & carried on with my stuff ignoring them as I was walking to my locker I was slammed I hit my back really hard,those three boys from earlier were in front of me & the others were just watching.
'well well well,new boy had a nerve to ignore us back there' . I was so pissed & not knowing the outcome & just blurted 'Well I had important things to do rather than btching around' they looked so surprised as the others behind them snorted it was definitely not my day as one of them shoved & pushed me to the ground,I wanted to fight back but damn my height why was I born so short,I whimpered & got scared.
'Where's your attitude now nerd' they laughed & went back.
I dusted off my pants & walk up to eat lunch to somewhere with no people around. I walk up the stairs with a pout & finally found a spot in the rooftop to sit,I saw watermelon & all my sadness went away, watermelon makes me so happy UwU.

Time skip to school ended~

I walked outside the school gate then when I got to the spot they weren't here yet,i forgot that ended school early,I saw a park nearby I went to sit on the swing.
A boy was crying & it reminded me of my past when I got bullied when I was a kid I walked up to him.

??? Pov:

Today was so much fun,I can't wait to bully that new kid again tomorrow,what do y'all think?
The others agreed as we were walking on foot to the place where we were supposed to meet some other gangs,we didn't bring our car as it would attract too much attention,ya Jaemin-ah what are you looking at? He replied 'Hey isn't that kid we bullied earlier' we all turned at the direction we saw him sitting in the swing humming alone. I smirked 'we still have fun let's have fun with him' as we walked there he suddenly got up & went to some direction we saw where he was going,he approached a little kid who was crying and we observed.

Mark pov:

Hey kid why are you crying? I asked him gently,he cried and replied 'these big boys were bullying me bc I'm short' I slowly hugged & picked him up 'its ok baby don't cry, you're strong right?' he nodded, I gave him a candy he smiled & thanked me,'if they ever bully you again call hyung ok?' even hyung gets bullied BC he's short but even short people have advantage. He nodded what's your name I asked him 'my name is woozi' I cooed at him kissed his cheeks,'don't cry anymore ok?' he smiled and thanked me & went away he waved at me till he was out of sight,I sighed then I heard wooyoung & San hyungs' voice calling out to me,I missed them so much so I ran & hugged them they chuckled at me & we went back to the car together not knowing there were several eyes watching me.

??? Pov:

We watched him comforting the child,he took out a candy to give to the child,I laughed 'How old is he to carry candies around' we just watched silently honestly he looks cute wait wtf am I thinking he's a fcking nerd Ew,we saw him running to 2 men in suits & hugged them adorably & went to a car. Taeyong Hyung's phone was ringing yet no one noticed as they still watch the boy depart I yelled hyung someone's calling you it might be them we're already late let's go they all agreed, 'Hyuck you don't have to yell you know' Jaemin said.  'Yea fine' tch.

To be continued~