chp 2

Author pov:
Mark felt anxious & scared as he was going to a foreign country & have to live with a stranger. He was going to miss his friends & more importantly his parents who passed away. He still haven't recovered mentally & he's scared that people might find out his identity,so he always wear something to cover it up.

Mark pov:
I sighed as I finally landed in Korea and got off the plane,being in the plane felt so suffocated. I saw the driver waiting for me outside looking so bulked up,I wonder what kind of person is this Xiumin,he seems rich. The driver opened the car door for me & I got inside. The car was going on the road,I think Xiumin's place is far. 'Wow this place is daebak (Mark was learning a bit of Korean but was still struggling) such a beautiful place.I took a short nap for a while.

Xiumin pov:
I talked to one of my men on the phone keeping updates on where they were,Mark is an important person, mark's parents were my good friends since they entrusted Mark with me & i'll do anything to protect the child,and I won't disappoint them.

Half an hour later ..

Author pov:
Mark was woken up by the guard as they finally arrived,he yawned still sleep deprived he rubs his eyes slowly causing the bodyguards too coo at him. They already took his luggage to the house . Mark smiled & thanked them as he was taught by his parents to always give thanks & be grateful.

Mark pov:
Wow the mansion looks so big yet cute,I was looking forward to explore the whole house.

The people who were working in the house suddenly rushed outside to greet and welcome me, they're so nice,now I'm really curious of this Xiumin

The people who were working in the house suddenly rushed outside to greet and welcome me, they're so nice,now I'm really curious of this Xiumin. I got inside the house it's even more prettier,the maids were taking my luggage & left me sitting in the living room alone,minutes later I saw a well dressed man entering the room,I got up and bowed he suddenly chuckled and said 'as expected your parents really raised you to be such a polite kid' I just smiled shyly then he introduced himself 'you must've heard of me, I'm xiumin. I'll be taking care of you from now on. I bowed & thank him again he just chuckled & ruffled my hair which made me pout for ruining my hair & he cooed at me.
I was about to ask him if he could show me the room where I'll be staying but a phone call interrupted us,xiumin said he needed to go somewhere important so he ordered one of the maid to show me my room,before going he hugged me & said I'll be back later & to call him hyung as he was older.

Author pov:

Mark got into the room

It looked quite cozy,the maids already unpacked his stuff & told him that he was already going to school the next day as it was already late for midterm & they already prepared his school stuffs before he even arrived . The clock strikes 8 pm & Mark decided to go to sleep as he already ate. He was excited yet nervous for his first day of school.

To be continued next chp

Hope you guys like it,I'm still a newbie for writing a story. I'm suffering from Maladaptive daydreaming so I decided to write this story to distract myself 💚