Chp 8

It's been half a month since Mark transferred,the boys didn't bully Mark,but some of them were nice & would often visit the place where he works. But some were not accepting it...

Nancy & JooE kept on bullying Mark but only jeongin & Felix knew about it they were ready to fight but Mark didn't want that,so he kept quiet they would trip him when he walks,push him & insulted him.

Mark pov: I sighed as I walked to class, I didn't slept well as i needed to give a presentation in front of the whole class on Friday which is the day after tomorrow. I sat on my seat reading a book as i saw those two girls flirting with the boys at the back & kept on glaring at me when Jungwoo, Chenle,Kun & Taeil talked to me.

Time skip~
It was lunch
Mark sat down as he ate with his friends as he was talking with Innie & Felix , Nancy & JooE approach him,he kept silent, the girls started mocking him as everyone just watched,they got pissed as he was ignoring them when they said something that made mark's blood boil.

Mark pov: I kept silent as they were talking to me when one of those btches said 'Did your parents even raised you well, teaching you how to ignore others,your parents must be Retarded when they decided to send you here' i stood up making everyone looked at me & i threw water at the girls, everyone was shocked as the girls were screaming,at that time the gang had just arrived when they saw what i did & suddenly Jaemin pushed me, doyoung & the others offered tissues to the girls, as Hyuck scoffed & spoke up 'Laying hands on girls is pathetic' I looked at them with a blank face & got up with the help of jeongin and Felix & glare at the boys 'This is none of your business' then I turned to the girls 'Talk shit about my parents again the next time it'll be hot water or tea' as the girls burst out 'do you see oppa he's so fake acting nice but he did this to us' the boys condemned me as I chuckled at them & replied 'everyone who were present here witnessed the whole thing,and you're still ranting stupid things here' they became silent & as I was about to leave I turn to the girls again 'And the most fakest thing I've ever seen is your face tch Snakes' I was happy as I saw them getting frustrated as we went outside jeongin & Felix started clapping at me for standing up for myself. After what happened the boys bullied me with the girls hiding behind their back & insulted me.

Friday~

Oof I'm so nervous,I have to give a presentation in the afternoon,a new professor along with our teacher Kai & Principal Namjoon will be present there,I found out he was dating Hwasa noona,she even threatened him to take care of me in school but I refused,I was late in the morning again as I entered the class I saw kai our seonsaengnim, Namjoon hyung that's what he asked me to address him outside school along with the new teacher who's name was Baekhyun,I apologized to them as I was about to go to my seat the new teacher suddenly said 'is hats/beanie allowed in the school?I read the school form & there's rules saying no one is allowed to wear those' I was panicking when Namjoon hyung said 'yes I forgot about it,mark please leave your beanie with me you can take it later when the school ends I didn't want to blow my cover early in the morning. I walked slowly when I took it off.

Taeyong pov: we saw the nerd came late & was scolded about his beanie which was against school rules,we laughed at him mockingly,as he was taking off his hat the room became silent & filled with gasps,his ears & tail popped up his hair was blonde he was so cute.

Hendery pov : wtf a hybrid? I thought they weren't real, I whispered to Ten he looked shook as much as me like the others

Jaehyun pov: he looked down & pouted ears drooping,I wanted to taste those lips.

Chenle pov: me, Taeil hyung, Doyoung hyung,Winwin hyung,Jungwoo hyung, Renjun hyung & jisung just cooed at him as he looked so cute

Jeno pov: He looked so scared I just wanted to protect him,I turned & saw Johnny hyung with same look of wanting to protect him.

Haechan pov: I feel bad for him but i don't want to,I saw the principal patting his head & encourage him at the same time threatening students especially us  to not bully him. Mark's ears stood up and his tail wiggled left & right. He smiled at the principal thanking him I felt my throat caught up,how come I've never seen that smile before.

Yuta pov: I got so jealous at the principal he was patting his head tchh.

And as they remembered the recent incident they shook all of those thoughts about mark.

Mark pov: I walked to my seat with everyone's eyes still on me,I shook it off and settled down

Winwin pov: me,Lucas, sungchan, shotaro& xiaojun just watched Mark from behind the whole period, how his tail wiggled excitedly as the bell rang indicating it's lunch time.

To be continued~
Sorry for not updating quickly I had to finish all my notes & have to go to school these days & my exams is near so I might be slow at updating chapters,I'll try to update tomorrow too,Bye ✨😗