Chp 16

Author's pov

While Mark & Johnny were at the infirmary,the others were still in the classroom getting bored of the lecture. Yangyang whispered to them,'hyungs it's so boring,I want to skip class'.
'No, I won't let you, how many times have I told you not to skip class but you disobeyed me,not this time sit quietly,kun replied. Yangyang wanted to reply but he's afraid after all he's older than him,he huffed & sat back clearly bored.

It felt like hours for them,they clearly wanted to see Mark but none of them wanted to admit that. After three more class it was break time. They rushed quickly to the infirmary,they all pushed each other when they opened the door as they got inside they saw Johnny & Mark still sleeping peacefully in each others' arms. They got jealous,woken up by the commotion Johnny shushed them not to disturb them as Mark was sleeping,but Mark woke up & looked at them confused.
'What are you all doing here?', Mark asked.

"We're all here to see you", winwin said excitedly.

'No!' Replied Jaemin
"We're here for Johnny hyung,we don't want anything to happen to him when he's with a person like you" hyuck said bitterly.
Mark was clearly hurt but didn't have the energy to care.

'oh come on Hyuck,be real,how can Mark hurt johnny, he's so smol',Lucas snorted,'in a good way', ten replied glaring at Lucas making some of the members nod their head slowly.

Mark didn't have the energy to put up with them,so he just thanked them politely & excused himself.
Mark walked to the cafeteria wanting nothing but food to eat as he was hungry.
He saw Felix & Jeongin waving at him & pointing to the spot where they saved for him.

Mark sat with them,talking to them while eating not noticing some pair of eyes looking at him.
'are you guys going to the party Jackson (it's not a fanfic if he's not here) is holding on Friday?'
Of course said jeongin.
Before Mark could reply,Felix begged him to come along as well.
' we want to introduce our boyfriends to you please Mark' they begged him & who was mark to turn them down so he agreed.

After school~
Mark was feeling sick so he didn't went to his job instead was on his way back home.
As he was walk winwin offered him a ride but declined lying that he was fine.

Mark reaches Home safely & decided to take a nap as he was tired.

To be continued~

Heyos I'm back finally exams ended, we're having a lockdown I'll have time to update but my net is shit but I'll try. Thank you 🤗