"Can you help me with it, Aunt Mame? I really don't want to lose him." and he can feel tears falls down from his eyes. Aunt Mame wiped his tears.

"Don't worry Gulf, I'll help you with that. For now, you can continue seducing him since the twins and me are going to spend the night at the hotel. I know he want it too but I'm sure he's scared."

"Just do anything you can or anything you used to do before. Now shut your mouth as he's walking to us." Gulf just nodded.

"Are you guys done yet? If not, let me take them with me and walk around the departmental store." said Mew and he smiles.

"It's okay love, we're done. Come on, let's pay the clothes and have dinner at the nearest restaurant near the hotel. After that, we can drives Aunt Mame at the hotel. Then, we'll have the whole night for us to cuddle." Gulf winked at Mew and he went to the counter to pay for the clothes leaving them dumbfounded.

Done with dinner, they went straight to the hotel. After getting the keys from the receptionist, they're now heading to the room and once they reached there, Mew opened the door.

They went inside the hotel room and Gulf wanted to throw himself on the bed but was stopped immediately by Mew.

"You are dirty! The bed is for Aunt Mame and the twins!" Gulf pouted.

"You can take a bath first, Aunt Mame. Let us change the twinnies before we get back." said Mew and Aunt Mame nodded. Mew wanted to lift Tharn but he stopped when he felt someone's pulled his hand.

"Awww, what's wrong Type? Do you want me to lift you?"

"Dad-daddy" and he climbed up using his daddy's shirt. Mew lifted him and he turned to Gulf.

"Looks like you need to change Tharn."

"I'm okay with it because it feels like I'm changing you since Tharn are the exactly same as you." and he smirked evilly.

"And Type's behaviour are the exactly same as you too, jealous and possessive towards me."

Gulf give him his death glare and they started changing the twinnies. A few minutes later, the twinnies fell asleep on their own without having their milk.

"Guess, both of you will wake up in the middle of the night for your milk." Gulf smiles and he kissed their cheeks. Then he take a looked at Mew who's speaking on the phone and he let out a heavy sigh.

"I want you so bad but you keep on avoiding my touch. Dear God, please make things better for me tonight." said Gulf in his heart. Then, he approached Mew.

Thay had a friendly talk until they heard Aunt Mame opened the door. "What taking you so long, Aunt Mame? I'm dying to go back to seduce my husband." Gulf looked at Mew and he licks his lips seductively.

"Sorry Gulf. I'm going to chase both of you now. Go back and give me a new grandson or granddaughter soon." Both of them were blushing so hard especially Gulf and they excused themselves.

**********

They were now in Gulf'room and Mew was about to get inside the bathroom when he heard Gulf's question.