4 - The Saviour

She woke up in the morning with a killer hangover.

"Fuck, how much had drunk last night," She groaned, hand on the forehead.

"A little too much," Mason said sitting on the bed beside her. She screamed and pulled the sheets up to cover herself.

"GET OUT!" She demanded, making everything was covered.

"I should be saying that concidering this is my room," Mason laughed and looked at her amused.

"What?" Aria gasped and looked around and noticed that this definitely not her room. This was an extremely expensive sleek bedroom.

"Why am I here? I don't have anything for work," Aria started to panic.

"Don't worry, it's only 5:30 in the morning, I'm going to take you back to yours and let you get changed before coming back here," Mason smiled as placed a pile of clothes next to her.

"Go have a quick shower and out these on for now," He pointed towards the clothes before walking out the bedroom door. She got up and grabbed the clothes, walking to the bathroom. She gasped at the site of it. the shower was the size of hers and Nick's bathrooms put together. The bathroom was white, all the tiling beautiful white marble with a sleek grey glass strip at the top of the very top row of tiles. She opened the glass door of the shower and stepped in. On the back wall there was a ledge big enough to sit on. There was two shower heads on either wall and two shower heads on the roof. There was a small touch screen to the left of her head away from where the spray would be.

She pressed the button what she liked and she stepped under the spray. The water hit at her from all angles and it was relaxing. She grabbed the body wash from the small shelf under the shower heads on the left. She washed herself and and the husky smell of men filled her senses.

This is what he smells like, thought Aria.

She rinsed herself off and got out of the shower. She got changed and put her hair into a loose bun. She slipped on the clothes he'd given her. The white muscle tee dwarfed her, the hem reaching her knees, and the boxer shorts head given her kept falling down.

She grabbed her outfit and bag from the bedroom and walked out to his living area. He was leaning on the kitchen bench in his suit ready and swinging his keys.

"Ready," She smiled and his eyes zoned in on her. It was obvious he was checking her out as his eyes zoomed up as down her body. He nodded and grabbed a brief case and walked towards his door.

The reached the garage on the undercover carparking and walked to his car. A black Holden Redline V8 with Twin Turbo and Supercharger with pitch black tinting and beautifully cleaned chrome that shined bright, even in such a dark space.

The drive to hers was quite but comfortable and she fell asleep most of the way. When the got to hers it was half past six in the morning.

"Come in while I get ready, I won't be too long now that I've had a shower," Aria mumbled stepping out of the car.

"Okay," He turned the car off and got out the car, locking it. They walked up to the door and she unlocked it an walked straight to her bedroom.

"Help yourself to anything in the kitchen," She said before opening her bedroom door. She quickly got changed into the work outfit she had chosen the night before.

It was a grey crop-top with a tight fitting dark green skirt and nude pumps. She quickly curled her straight locks and brushed her teeth. She applied minimal makeup before going out to the kitchen. she grabbed her work bag and put the stuff she needed into it from the bag she'd taken clubbing.