9 - Meeting Mum

Quick A/N: I'm splitting the first quarter/half of this chapter into both their P.O.V's. Aria's first then Mason's .. They're a little sexual but they reflect on the last chapter and then I will continue on with the current chapter I have planned!! Love you all 💕
________________________________________________________________________________

After what Mason had done to Aria he drove her home and kissed her goodbye at her door.

She was needy and just wanted every inch of him, but he wanted to wait and she knew that she should respect his decision but he got her so hot and bothered. He was able to do things to her that she never experienced before.

She walked into her bathroom and stripped down to nothing and stepped into the shower. She let the hot water fall down her body.

She grabbed her loofa and put her Lux body wash onto it and lathered up her body, she reached her lower half and realised how sensitive she was.

She dropped the loofa to the floor and ran her fingers along her folds. She imagined it was Mason and not herself, she moaned and dropped her head softly onto the white tiled walls.

The realisation of what she was doing hit her. She removed her hands and washed the bubbles off her body.

She stepped out of the shower and threw the large oversized shirt that she always slept in on and a pair of pink lace brasiliano underwear on. She slipped into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

.....

Mason arrived home after dropping her off and it was around seven pm. He stripped himself of his suit and stepped into the shower. His mind went back to earlier moments during the day when they were in his car.

All he could remember was her slender fingers working at his length and how she felt in his hands. Mason Jr. stood to attention and refused to go down.

Mason sighed. This girl was changing him. He was experiencing fellings that he'd never had in any of his previous "relationships".

Mason grabbed his member, moving along the length, moving his thumb over the tip. Aria had done that, it sent him crazy, all he could think is that it was her moving her hand along his length in the shower, not himself.

Mason had to bed her soon or he knew he was going to go insane.

The ball, he thought, ask her too the ball and bed her then.

The thought caught Mason's attention as it was only days away and he hadn't even asked her to be his date yet or taken her dress shopping for a dress.

He finished himself off, quickly washing himself over he got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of flannelette pants and strolled into his room.

He grabbed his phone and put a reminder in it for 9am an hour after she comes into work, before the company finance conference.

With the thought on his mind, he slipped into his covers, which smelled of her, and fell asleep.

.....

"Good morning Mr Hunt," Nancy, one of Mason's accountants smiled as she walked into his office.

Aria was sitting on the couch filling out some paperwork for the conference Mason when she walked in. Nancy was a kind lady, she was in her mid to late fifties and her oldest daughter went to school with Mason.

Aria's first reaction was jealousy, but Nancy later told her that her daughter was a lesbian and had been best friends with Mason who was the outcast, listened to heavy metal and had braces. He also had multiple piercings.