Introducing Mcshizzle Baby-

Oh I do NOT regret making that title- >:D
Big thanks to @LeoVGryffindor12 ! I am going to be enjoying this dare a lot :D

---

Diana: *throws herself onto the couch, shuffling some paper* Mail, mail, mail, ooh! *takes one out, grinning like a mad woman* Oh Flame boi~
Blaze: Do NOT use that tone when you're saying my name, also, that's not even my name.
Diana: Whatever. Important thing is,  you got a dare! *shoves the paper under his nose*This is going to be very interesting...
Blaze: *takes the paper and looks at it, raises an eyebrow* Well this is interesting...aight, Imma call him over, but it's gonna take a while for him to come over without him being eaten.
Diana: Mind telling me who this person is? *raises an eyebrow*
Blaze: Tell you later. Now if you would excuse me... *picks up his phone, dials a few numbers into it and starts talking*
Diana: *frowns and shrugs* Eh whatever. I'll just call the others, I guess.

*inserts something funny*
*I have no sense of humor sorry-*

Ryna: *stretching over the couch* You said we have a dare, right?
Liz: It's just for Blaze. Diana won't let me see what it is though... *glares*
Diana: Eh. You aren't suppose to know what it is until he reveals it anyway. *sticks her tongue out*
Kath: Really guys?*facepalms* Can't even leave without a quarrel... So what do we have?
Liz: From what I can pry from this idiot's mouth, someone's coming over.
Cyclone: *pops his head in* Another visitor?
Blaze: *rubbing his hands gleefully* Ohohoho...you guys are either going to love him, or hate him so damn much...
Thunder: Is your guest Retak'ka?
Blaze: Yea! Wait....I mean no!
Quake: I am going to kick you out of the house right now.
Blaze: WAIT I DON'T MEAN THAT. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE FRIENDS WITH HIM???
(Poor Retak'ka...really though)

Thunder: Dunno, sounds pretty much like what a Blaze would do.
Blaze: *siting at a corner, rocking back and forth* Why is my brother like this? What did I do to deserve this...
Quake: No comments.

Doorbell: DING A LING A DING
Ice: What is up with the door-
Blaze: INCOMING!!! *Shoots down the stairs, flying over his head and landing behind the door perfectly* Yes!
Ice: And you have just mastered Taichi-
Blaze: I know. I'm awesome. *dabs and opens the door* Hey! Long time no see, Commander Tool Belt.
???: EY!! LONG TIME NO SEE BRO!!! *leans in and hugs him* YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN DAYS AND YOU JUST SUDDENLY DEMAND FOR ME TO COME HERE. WTH BRO???
Dragon: I'm sorry but is your friend a commander? *frowns*
???: Yep! I'm the commander of a ship! And that's my name! *grins*
Blaze: Nope. He's the guy who repairs said ship and his name is Leo. *smirks, seeing his smile falter*
Leo: *deadpan* You can't even let me have my fun, huh? 
Blaze: You have the same narcissism side as my bro, Leo.
Leo: Eh. You can't blame me for my fabulous side. *flicks his hair backwards* Now are you going to show me your friends and family or are you just going to let me stand outside here like I'm delivering  pizzas to your house?
Blaze: Where's my pizza?
Leo: We can settle for some pizzas tonight bro. I didn't GrabFly on Festus just to stand outside your house when I can do at my own cabin. 
Blaze: How's Calypso?
Leo: Good! She's finally stopped hitting me over the head every time I say something stupid. Either she no longer thinks they are stupid or she has give up all hope on me.
Blaze: Bet it's the latter.
Leo: Hey hey, we do not talk about my love life. OK? That's the deal.
Blaze: Pfft. If you say so, I guess. *chuckles*

---

Blaze: *rubs his hands, grinning widely* So! Guys, lemme introduce my best friend who I stumbled upon one of my many adventures-
Emma: You mean one of your many chaos that, for some reason, involves chicken, a whole lot of fireballs and causing a toilet bowl to explode?
Blaze: I can explain for the exploding toilet bowl. As for the others, fate just works in the weirdest ways-
Mella: That is not an excuse at all.
Blaze: BACK TO THE TOPIC!!! Anyways, this is my best friend. His name is Leo. He sets certain things on fire just like me.
Leo: Excuse me. I am NOT exactly like you.
Ryna: Lemme guess... you set everything on fire?
Leo: Correct! *smirks as the others shrank back from him* Oh c'mon! I'm not going to set your house on fire!
Blaze: Only because he swore it on some kind of river or something... I forgot.
Leo: *rolls his eyes* Yea yea. Anyways, aren't you gonna introduce me to these peeps? *gestures with his hands wildly to the rest*
Blaze: Oh, yea. *looks to the rest* Can you guys just introduce yourselves?
Scorpio: Are you actually serious- You know what? Fine.

Blaze: I'll just do a quick intro for my bros. That's Quake. The emo guy is Thunder. Happy-go-lucky boi is Cyclone. The one hugging a whale plush is my twin, Ice. That guy summoning the power of Gaia is Thorn - yes, I did my research- and the guy experimenting with dangerous chemicals that can mutate us is my younger bro, Solar.
Leo: *whistles* Impressive. When you told me your family was wacky, I didn't believe it, admittedly. But now, there's no way I can doubt that.
Blaze: *shrugs* Meh. Now let the girls introduce themselves.
Dragon: Name's Dragon
Kath: Hey! I'm Kath!
Emma: Emma here. *smiles*
Ryna: Hullo! Mine is Ryna!
Scorpio: Scorpio's the name.
Sasha: It's Sasha.
Hinata: The name's Hinata.
Lee: Ello! Lee here!
Liz: Liz. One of the few peeps who hasn't lost their sanity
Diana: I'm Diana, aka, the person who forced Blaze to forced you to come over *smirks*
Leo: Ooh...k! This is going to take some time to get use to but ok!
Ryna: Let's hope this house won't be burned down by the end of the day.

---

Kath: Aight! So that's pretty much all for today! We aren't going to end it yet tho-
Solar: Wait then what are we going to do for the next few hours? Stand there while smiling at the camera?
Leo: I could take you guys around the island on Festus. He can only carry 3 people at once tho. And he may decide to do a 90 degree drop occasionally when you're eating your Happy Meal unless you give him some tabasco sauce.
Ryna: Did you say 'tabasco sauce'? Isn't it a type of hot sauce? How does he eat them-
Blaze: Put them in his oil while you're 'refueling' him. I learned that the hard way.
Leo: You look good drenched in hot sauce, if I do say so myself.
Kath: *coughs* Erm...guys? Camera's still rolling?
Solar: Oh yea... we gotta work on our timing...

Diana: So I've invited some new peeps over to join in the chaos-
Quake: 7 people is way more than enough in the house, and that's not including you and the rest. Now you're inviting some more?
Diana: They're your uhm... how do I say this? Your relatives? Your kids?
Thunder: Excuse me I do not remember having kids with anyone.
Diana: They're a combination of two of you.
Blaze: Now this is getting  interesting... Explain please. 
Dragon: *checks her watch* No need to explain. They're here already. *walks to the door and opens it, allowing three figures to enter the house*
???: *looks around the house with boredom* So this is the house we're staying at? *shrugs* Meh, seems alright with me.
???: Dude, there are people in here-
???: *raises a hand and waves it frantically, trying to look friendly but ends up looking as if he's calling for help* Uh... so hey! I'm Glacier, this guy's Supra and the one doing stupid things over there is Frostfire. *jerks his chin at the third person who's now building a giant pillow forte* Where do you even get those pillows-
Frostfire: Brought them over with me. You can never have too little pillows. *places the roof down on his forte*  What did you think? I magically poofed them to existence?
Supra: You never know bro. 
Thunder: *frowns at the trio* I can see some relation between Frostfire and flame boi. So maybe that's true.
Solar: I'm just hoping that none of them come from me-
Ryna: Actually, Supra comes from you and Pikachu! So hooray!
Solar: Aight I'm out of here. Goodbye, you all suck, especially you Thunder. *backflips out of the window*
Quake: Well- *crosses his arms* That was nice to hear...
Thunder: Remind me to freeze him to death when he comes back later

---
Aight so this is all for now-
Sorry for this chapter being so short-
And yea this book is back :D
I'll update whenever I can or if I have a truth or dare up
For now, hope you guys are fine with this owo
Bai-