Welp- here you go

In the process of making this chapter, I had to read the chapter where my first ocs were in and I am cringing so much.
Hopefully, I can do better stories than what I used to do.

Blaze: Bruh, how long has it been since you've updated this book?
Diana: Uh...
Diana: *checks date* *sweatdrops*
Diana: Almost an entire year...?
Blaze: You haven't forgotten about us,have you?
Diana: I have been writing about other books that are related to you. How the heck can I forget about you?
Blaze: BUT ITS BEEN ONE YEAR
Via: *pats Blaze's shoulder*
Via: At least you're not being forgotten by your own owner *glares at Diana*
Diana: Shizz, I'm not gonna die, right?
Via: The possibility is significantly higher than usual today.
Diana: PLS FORGIVE ME! ILL TRY TO WRITE MORE ABOUT YOU
Via: *pretending to be in deep thoughts* I'll consider it, but for now, you're spared.
(FYI I am actually gonna try to do more things related to Via, hopefully I'll bring her back)

Cyclone: HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE YOU CONTINUE OUR LAST DARE???
Liz: *throws KitKat*
Liz: Have a break, have a KitKat *unintentional dab*

(Remember those KitKat ads? Just me? Ok...)

Cyclone: *gets hit by the chocolate*
Cyclone: Not helping at all, bruh.

Dragon: Meh *throws herself onto couch* What other dares to we have left?
Ryna: All I can remember was Solar was supposed to do a drawing of his GLAMOROUS self and another dare where Fang were supposed to go on a date or something like that.
Hinata : Oh that one... lets start this chapter with that dare, shall we?

Fang: *gets yeeted into the room*
Kath: *walks in casually*
Fang: SINCE WHEN WAS I INCLUDED IN THIS BOOK???
Mella: Since this chapter was created and you were summoned by one the dear readers *gestures to the audience* to go on a date with a certain someone
Fang: I NEVER AGREED TO TH- Wait. A date? *turns around and tries to tidy his hair and turns around and acts cool* I never knew I had a fan that was this desperate for me *tosses hair*
Kath: Er... yea, never knew about that. ;-;
Fang: So who is this person who so wants to be mine.
Mella: Actually the reader just wants you to go on a date with Quake.
Fang: Excuse me, what?

Moments later

Quake: ...
Fang: I can explain this,ok?
Quake: Why are we at a rock-climbing area?

(FYI I chose this kinda place since I don't really know what to write for a theme park or something like that)

Fang: This is the place for our first date.
Quake: Excuse me. Why are we even on one?
Fang: Mella and Kath ordered. Don't ask for more information, please. You really don't wanna know.

Somewhere far away...

Mella: Achoo!
Kath: You okay there?
Mella: Yeah, some person was just dreaming of how great I am.
Kath: ...and you're fine...

Fang: Anyways, shall we get our gears?
Quake: Sure, I guess. You're paying for it.
Fang: I'm gonna be broke because of this dare.

After they have paid for their gears
Worker:So basically you have to grip those rocks *points at said rocks* and use them as handholds. Pull your body up to climb the wall. We will have a thick string tied around your body to prevent you from falling to your imminent deaths.
Fang: Well that's cheery.
Worker: *ignores Fang's comment* This activity requires a lot of strength and energy so you'll have to be healthy and pretty active at sports. Do you meet the requirements?
Fang & Quake : Yes?
Workers: Hokay. Hope you'll enjoy this experience and don't be shy to contacts us if you have any problems. *leaves*
Quake: Er...let's get climbing?
Fang: I'm gonna bet 10 bucks that you'll fall downtrend minute you get on.
Quake: