~ Part 38 ~

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this part! I am going to be ending the book soon so I hope you enjoy! ❤️

- Dark

* Harry's POV *
After a few weeks the investigation on Krum had been stopped due to a lack of evidence and suspects. The cover story created by the ministry detailed how the pressure had become to much and Krum had run off into hiding from the wizarding world. Laughable but people seemed to buy it which was good for us.

We continued as normal so that there would be no suspicions that lead anything towards us. We continued classes and made time for just us and the pack. Everyone stayed away from us most of the time since most were scared to offend or insult us, as it would most likely end in their death.

One person who definitely didn't share this common sense was Ginerva. She decided that Dray had me under a love potion and that I should be in with the house of lions with her rather than snakes with him. This lead to Ginerva finding out that everyone was officially part of the pack, she backed off for around a week until she decided to challenge Dray for the alpha mate title.

It was hilarious to watch her try to take down my beauty of a mate. She quickly bowed in submission and has since left us alone other than longing glances and glares. Meanwhile we have been busy plotting the downfall of good old Dumbledick with Tom. I don't trust him at all but I'd rather side with him than the goat. Once the war is over he has agreed to remove the marks and leave our pack alone as long as he can gain control of the ministry. With this in mind I knew he wanted the power, so just to make sure we were never at a disadvantage, I negotiated a deal.

The deal was that if we help Tommy to gain control of the ministry and kill Dumbledore, we get to have power over Hogwarts. This means that once the war is over with, we can move on with our lives and make sure that the next generation (including our kids) have a better childhood without the worry of war and death.

After the last exhausting weeks of planning we finally decided on how to get into Hogwarts to kill the old man. The plan was quite simple really.

Dumbledore is always keeping an eye on me, this everyone knows because of this he has also begun to watch what Draco does as well. However since the old goat wasn't sly about his spying we have the upper hand. The day finally comes and we are fully prepared and trained, everyone gets ready and the plan goes smoothly.

Since me and Draco are being watched we make our way to breakfast with the rest of the pack, which makes nothing suspicious. Meanwhile Tom,Bella,Sirius,Remus,Narcissa,Lucius and more death eaters, all wait in the forbidden forest just outside the Hogwarts wards waiting for us.

The first step in the plan is the twins, they didn't take much convincing to distract Dumbledore once we told them about a new prank idea. While they drew Dumbledore's attention the first second part of the plan took place. Pansy and Hermione cautiously left the hall without being seen, they made their way to Dumbledore's office which is currently unguarded. With Dumbledore is distracted they enter the office with the password provided by Severus. Once in the office they look for the magical plans for Hogwarts which are passed down through the headmasters, the plans detail every spell used to construct the wards. They create a copy of the plans and leave the office, making sure that nothing is out of place. They then pass the plans to Severus who leaves to the border of the walls where the death eaters are waiting for entry.

Severus begins to take down the wards making sure not to alert the goat. Hermione and Pansy return as the twins end there prank with an unnoticed wink to words us. The pack continue to eat breakfast as though nothing is wrong, once the wards are down Severus returns to breakfast where the fool of a headmaster doesn't even look in his direction.

The death eaters are still in the forbidden forest until breakfast is over, the pack make their way to the first class of the day: Potions. The pack enter and the class begins, once the practice begins everyone grabs the equipment and place items into the cauldrons. With a nod from me Ron and Blaise throw 'cursed cannonballs' (a highly potent mix of ingredients created by Fred and George) into the cauldrons, within seconds the potions become unstable and varied outcomes occur. Among all the chaos nobody notices as Draco and I slip away to the others, once we arrive they follow us through the passageways into another entrance of the chamber of secrets. Once there we all split into teams and enter the castle through different entrances. The whole castle shakes and erupts with screaming and crying.

The pack splits but stays in communication with howling that echos through the halls. In wolf forms we run through the hallways, taking out anyone in the way. After a while we all meet at the front of Hogwarts where Dumbledore and his light side palls face Tom and the rest of the death eaters. We approached as a pack in a v formation and turned back into human forms. Dumbledore's head snapped to his right where we all stood, his eyes twinkling brightly as he gestured to walk towards him.

Dumbledore, Molly, Ginny and more light side fools look released and begin to calm as they look towards us. The look quickly vanished when they heard the darks laughter.

Dumbledore began to speak ignoring the laughter "Harry my boy! Glad to see you're okay! And that your-" he gestured to my pack with his smile faultering "-friends are unharmed!"

Molly decided to comment "Harry, darling come stand with your family, we can defeat the dark together".