~ Part 34 ~

* Draco's POV *
It's nearly been a week since we arrived back at Hogwarts, a certain red head has been annoying the life out of me but other than that it's been a good week. We once again had to get used to classes though and walking up early is never enjoyable, I just finished the last DADA lesson of the week so I can finally go to my inviting bed.

I make my way to the common room hoping that Harry is there as well, when I arrive Ron and Blaise are sitting in a love seat by the fire. I smile at them but Blaise was a knowing smirk plastered across his face that I just don't trust. I walk over to them and look at Blaise who's now trying not to laugh but failing as he erupted with giggles.

"Okay what's going on?", I tried to calm down and answer only to continue giggling louder with tears forming in his eyes. "Care to explain?" I turned to Ron who smirked and chuckled.

"Nothing you should go take your nap", the suggestion sent Blaise into more laughter that was even louder than last time. "Where's Harry?" I asked slightly worried that there was a prank waiting in my dorm room. "You'll see if you go take a nap", Ron replied before joining Blaise in his laughter.

"Okay?", that was definitely weird but at least I have a warning that something happened. I walk cautiously towards the dorm room, I slowly twist the door handle and open the door, so far nothing I look around the room for anything that looks different. Not seeing anything that looks out of place, I take a few steps into the dorm, again nothing happens. I left out a small laugh, what where those two laughing about? I walk over to my bed and sit on the side while removing my cloak when I notice a note. My heart flutters a bit when I see Harry's handwriting, I pick up the note and open it quickly.

Dragon,
I have something I really want to ask you, but I want it to be special. Meet me in the astronomy tower at 4.

Love your puppy

My heart raced with a million thoughts racing through my mind to accompany each beat. What if it's serious? What if he realised I'm not worth the pain my father caused him? What if he chose someone else? In an attempt to remove these thoughts I look at the time, it's 3, just enough time to shower and change before meeting him.

After a quick shower I look through the clothes I bought, what do I wear? Is this formal or casual? It could be important but I don't want to overdress. After a few indecisive minutes I settle on some blue jeans and a dark green shirt, I pare it with my tag necklace and a snake bracelet as well as a flower crown and black pumps.

I check the time again and smile as it's 3:45, I decide to walk up to the astronomy tower to meet my puppy while trying to not think the worst after all he said he loves me. As I walk out of the common room, Ron and Blaise burst into laughter again which makes me all the more nervous, what do these two know? With that thought slowly I made my way to the top of the tower.

I walk up the last few steps leading up the tower, the light is peaking through from under the wooden door. My heart stammering faster as I open the door, I look around as my heart gets caught in my throat. I look around to see roses littering the windows and petals slowly falling from the roof somehow, the sun is starting to set which gives me a perfectly lit view of my puppy. His breathing green eyes stare to mine as I run to him and place kiss to his lips. He returned the kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he placed a tight grip on my hips.

When I pulled away I was speechless but lucky for me he began speaking first.

* Harry's POV *
I had an extremely busy day preparing the perfect scene in the tower, once I had finished and everything looked good, I left the tower and placed a few wards around the stairs. After all I can't have anyone ruin the scene, with that I walk back to the common room to find Ron and Blaise perfect.

A few weeks ago while we were at the manor Blaise, Ron, Pansy and Hermione had asked me to do something that I had tried to never do.

Flashback
"You want me to what?!", I stood up from where I sat and regretted it once the pain erupted from my side. I fell back into my chair but continued to wait for a reply. "I know it's sudden but only you can turn us Harry, trust us we thought it threw and we really want to be an official part of the pack", Pansy stated while Blaise nodded.

I knew that they might eventually want to be turned but I thought it would be when we were all older. "If your sure and you realise that once it happens you cannot go back, you will be a werewolf permanently, not even magic can turn you back", they both nodded and smiled. "But if I'm going to do it I want to do it probably and ask Draco as well. And I want both of your parents to agree as well, if I'm going to turn anyone those are the rules".

They all agreed and we went about our day.

End of flashback

I explained to Ron and Blaise what I wanted to do and asked if they had asked Blaise's parents of their opinion on the matter. They told me that after meeting Ron and seeing the fight we went through, if that was want Blaise wanted they would support him. I nodded and left to tell Hermione and Pansy before they left the common rooms for the library. With everyone filled in on the plan to meet back here, I left the group to write a note for Dray.

Later I waited in the astronomy tower and started to panic slightly especially when I heard footsteps approaching the tower. My mind was racing with thoughts of what he might say when I finally ask him what I've been waiting for. The door opened and I turned to watch him gaze around and his checks flush. I smiled, my nerves lessening slightly, he ran up and kissed me which I returned holding his hips tight.

Seeing the nervous and unsure look in his eyes I smiled nervously and spoke first. "Dray, I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, you can make any of my moods better and you accept me for who I am even after everything I've done. I love your smile and the shy blush that raises to your cheeks when your complimented. You're extremely beautiful and you're everything I've ever wanted. How would you feel about officially joining the pack and becoming an Alpha werewolf?".