~ Part 12 ~

* Harry's POV *
We all began walking out of the hall and towards the Slytherin common room, I held Draco's hand as we all talked about lessons. Once we reached the Slytherin common rooms Draco turned to us "The password is Pureblood", as he finished the portrait opened revealing a very green common room.

Blaise, Draco and Pansy show us around the common room and then we sit on the sofas. As soon as we sit I put my arm around Draco who cuddles into my side. Everyone looks at me and the pack as we cuddle with the ice cold silver trio until finally someone builds up the nerve to insult one of us. "Who let the mutts in here!" I turned my head to a big built boy who looked as though he was trying to no keep his nerves still. I felt Draco flinch at my side, I looked towards the rest of the pack and they had the same reaction. I stood up followed by Ron and Hermione to both sides of me. "And who are you?" I asked, when I stood I was obviously taller and looked over the boy.

"I'm Crabbe and this is Goyle", he said pointing to a boy who joined his side. "You are nothing but a guard dog and should behave for example 'sit'!" He said pointing at me, Ron and Hermione. We bust out laughing which definitely shocked them. "Do you know anything about werewolves?" I asked him hoping that he would take the bait. "Yeah actually they have the ability to turn into wolves and are either an alpha which is very rare, beta which are more common or Omegas which are the runts of the pack". He said as he put on a smirk, what an idiot he fell straight for it. I looked back at Ron and Hermione and gave them the signal to shift. They turned into wolves that were around half the size of me in my human form."See common Betas", he announces proudly making some Slytherins laugh.

"You are correct, but guess what you have failed to realise is I am not a beta, no I was born a werewolf and therefore am an alpha", I said slightly lowering my voice to seem more menacing. His face dropped and I smiled, he turned his attention back to Draco which made me growl. "Aww, little Draco has a boyfriend", he said everyone began laughing and Draco began to tear up. I let out the loudest growl I had ever done and everyone turned there attention back to me. "I don't like how your talking to MY mate" I turned my eyes from green to red as a warning as Ron and Hermione growled. "O-oh y-yeah what yyou going to do about it mutt" he said obviously scared. I smiled smugly and jumped forward slightly as I turned into a wolf twice the size of Ron and Hermione, looking him straight in the eye. I bared my teeth at him making him quiver and shake.

The pack came closer to me and we stared at Crabbe and Goyle with bared teeth. When I felt a hand on my neck, I turned to see Draco smiling at me and Blaise and Pansy doing the same for Ron and Hermione. "I think you scared them enough puppy, can you turn back now?" Dray said.
I smiled at the name and shifted with the rest of the pack. Dray hugged me as the two Slytherins attempted to sneak away only to bump into Professor. Snape, who had watched the hole thing. Being Draco's Godfather he was seething and pulled them both may the ear into his office.