~ Part 10 ~

* Draco's POV *
"Have you guys ever been to Hogwarts before", I asked trying to change the subject while glancing towards Harry who was still glaring at Ron. "We came for first year but we got pulled out to help in the war", Hermione said while shaking her head at the two boys. "What house are you all in?" She asked

"Me, Draco and Blaise are Slytherins, what house were you in", Pansy asked. "We were all in Gryffindor, but I was support to be in Slytherin and Hermione was suppose to be in Ravenclaw" Harry replied. "We may have threatened that we would use the hat as a chew toy" he finished. We all laughed until the whistle blew telling us that we had arrived. I flinched at the loud sound making me jump, Harry kissed my cheek and shrunk our luggage. Putting it in his pocket he turned to me, he smirked when he noticed the blush on my cheeks. Harry, Ron and Hermione turned back into wolves, this time we walked next to them towards the boats.

I looked at the Hogwarts castle, I began to remember all the fun times I had here and couldn't wait to start my 7th year with Harry. I looked down at my beautiful wolf and stared at the necklace hanging around his neck, I can't help but feel very smug that he agreed to be mine, since he clearly had rejected the annoying ginger.

* Harry's POV *
Draco kept looking at the necklace while smiling, god he is adorable. I had one problem, Ginny. She was the ex-female alpha, I never really liked her but she was Ron's little sister and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I broke it off a few weeks before the pack were captured. We boarded the boats together and followed Hagrid into the hall with the first years, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were going to meet us after since they were in Slytherin.

We were waiting at the back of the first years when I was called up, I turned into my human form and walked up to the sorting hat. There were whispers all around the hall although I couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about. I sat down and the hat was placed on my head. "Hello again Mr.Potter, will you finally allow me to place you in your intended house?" "Yes, and the rest of my pack as well" I replied. "Better be.....Slytherin", the sorting hat yelled. I smirked and walked over to the Slytherin table, I sat down next to Draco. I saw that he was glaring at people but I had no idea why, but I wanted his attention so I placed my hand under his chin and kissed his nose. He blushed and looked away. I clapped as Ron and Hermione were both sorted into Slytherin after arguing with the hat.

* Draco's POV *
Harry and the pack were waiting behind the first years, Harry's name was called and he turned into his human form. Whispers erupted around the hall.
"Who's that?"
"Omg new hot guy!"
"And he's a werewolf!"
"That's Harry Potter!! I wonder if his pack is here as well"
"Wonder if he's single?"
"Harry Potter wow no one said he was hot!"
I glared at all of them, I could feel the anger building up in my stomach. I focused back on Harry before I got too mad and tackled someone. Harry looked like he was yelling at the hat once again, until it announced "Better be.... Slytherin!!". I smiled very wide and hurt my cheeks as he strode over, the whispers started up again and I couldn't help myself. I glared at every single person who whispered about MY HARRY! I didn't even notice Harry sat down until I felt his hand under my chin, he turned my head so I was looking at him when he kissed my nose. I blushed and couldn't help but smile, a lot, Harry just kissed me in front of everyone. Everyone is looking at me.

* Pansy's POV *
Harry was called up and I have to say everyone was whispering about him. I hoped that they were distracted by Harry, Hermione was beautiful and smart and just overall amazing, I wanted to call her mine but I haven't asked yet so I won't......yet....

The look on Drays face was priceless! He is glaring at everyone OMG he hasn't even blinked. Harry sat down next to him. He continued to glare until he was kissed on the nose! ADORABLE!