'Did..she know?'

"Anya Nee-chan, why are you here?"

The girl answered to avoid his suspicion,

"Oh I just saw you go here so I thought I should follow"

"I'll be fine! I just want to get closer with the reporters!" , Conan innocently.

"Oh I think Ran Nee-chan called you!"

"Really? I should go then.. Be careful okay!"

She pretended to go, after waiting for a while, she hide herself so Conan can't see her.

There, Conan confronted Kaito. Kaito was dressing up black, hiding, and using the wire to reach the roof.
( so this is means he's still hanging on the side of the building )

Kaito went panicked, he immediately told his accomplice to drop the weight

Conan explained that his trick it just merely utilizing the pulley concept. Kaito used the wire to attach him and his accomplice.

The weight is used for making sure his accomplice is more heavy than him.

Conan realized his trick because of the words in the name display becomes weird. That's when he thought something is hiding it.

"No matter who, if something white disappears before their eyes, they'll keep searching for white" (Conan)

"Switching from white to black, serves only for deceiving the eyes"

Kaito smirked and said,

"All the same, imagine if something white were to appear in a dark place"
,

he took off his coat,

"It's mysterious, isn't it?"

(Author notes : now That's a big d*** move 😂)

Kaito stands proudly on the side of the building, as the crowd shout in amazement. The camera immediately turned to him.

"Now give it up, if you manage to get up you'll give your accomplice to the police, the opposite you'll be the ones out" said Conan calmly.

Kaito looked to the ground, Inspector Nakamori and Mr. Jirokichi ready to catch him.

Kaito shrugs , "Then, How about the middle?"

Conan responded with a confusion on his face,

In the anime he is actually in the middle of the side building, but this time he actually almost close with the roof.

Then, He catches someone was watching him too, not only Conan or the camera. Conan himself wasn't aware of this person.

'Eh, Anya is here too?'

He smiled, he managed to get more closer to the roof and met with the girl he adores. He kissed her cheeks, The media catched it.

"Goodbye, my beautiful jewels"

He quickly open his glider and fly with his accomplice, leaving the shoes tied to the wire with a message from him.

Everyone was taken aback with it, the reporter making it more worse by saying,

"Is this Kid's girlfriend??!"

Kaito's girl fans screaming in disappointment including Sonoko in absolute jealousy.

Anya frozen in shock and went pale after she thought,

'Wtf?.. Is he using me as distraction ...wAIT, THIS IS LIVE THAT'S MEAN-'

'MY PARENTS GONNA WATCH THIS, THEO AND LEO TOO!!!'

The kiss snapped him out from the shock, he went to give handkerchief in attempt to wipe it off,

'WHY IS SHE STILL HERE?? AND WHY'S THAT GUY HAVE TO KISS HER??'

.

.

.

After Kazuha gave Heiji drinks. Seeing what happen on the TV, he broke the cup.

"BAHAHAHAHA I SHOULD'VE FILM THIS" , Kazuha mocking Heiji.

"i smell Jealousy~"

The mocking made Heiji annoyed, as he also felt jealousy mix with anger. He was confuse, wasn't sure of his feelings towards the girl on the TV.

But one thing he was sure, he didn't like it.
.
.
.

At the same time Saguru, was watching from the car.

"Young master, is there something wrong?"

Saguru clenched his phones, he gave his answer with a smile half-heartedly

"Nothing, it seems I have to go home early"

.
.
.

"Amuro-san..are you okay?"

Azusa looked at him concerned, as the male in front of her was smiling, however the smile's hiding something.

"Haha, It seems we have to change the channels.."

.
.
.

After that, She was bombarded with a questions from her family and Saguru.

"Anya..I'm not judging you about your boyfriend but uhm.." , her mom nervously asked her.

"N-NO MOM, I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! I SWEAR, HE WAS TRYING TO USE ME AS A DISTRACT!"

She was screaming from embarrassment and anger at Kaito.

Her mother sighed in relief,

"Oh great... Your father wasn't liking that, he's been pacing the room"

"I-, please give it to father.."

Her Mom gave the phones and she met with silence.

"Dad..I'm not dating him, I swear to god"

"He used me for distraction"

His father smiled, his worries washed away but of course he didn't like the fact his daughter was being kissed by some boy.

Not now, she's still young. Maybe later, when she wants to get married. But until then, he won't let his daughter go.

Although it seems his wife doesn't have a problem with her daughter dating Kid, its annoy him.

"Okay..call me if you need anything" said the father still with his awkwardness,

Anya knows he wasn't mad, so he smiled knowing her father was worried about her.

She closed the call and opened a text from her brothers,

"Home. Now."

"Yes sir (ㄒoㄒ)"

immediately she received another text, from Saguru,

"It seems you had a fun night :)"

"(⌒_⌒;)"

She gulped, seeing the message from them.

'I'm screwed'

.

.

.

.

Again, this is from episode 515.