•part 7•

.
.
.

Anya POV

"Anya-Chan!"

"Ran! Thank you for inviting me"

Ran was staring at me, looking around,

"Ran, is something wrong?" I ask worriedly

"No no, I thought you will bring someone. Since it seems you are quite popular.."

I didn't heard the last part,

"Well I don't know who should I ask, I'm just very excited seeing you as the main character!"

Well i'm not lying but deep down i was thinking, of course I was excited because there will be shinichi and that MEMORABLE MOMENT.

So how do I get here? Ran was ordering food like usual for her father, I was simply listening that she will be playing part in drama theater.

She just approach me and inviting me, I immediately answer yes,excited.

'I was waiting for this moment!'

My thoughts scattered when I heard someone voice scolding Ran.

"Ran? Why are you here? Everyone was searching you!" Scold the girl with a brown short hair.

'She must be sonoko'

"Sorry.. I just want to greet her since I invited her" said ran looking apologetic.

Sonoko whisper something to Ran, I can't heard them tho.. I hope I'm not making bad impression.

"How do you know her?" Ask Sonoko quietly

"Huh?she is working in poirot cafe" answer Ran

"What?!"  (Sonoko)

I immediately look at her, I was waiting them finished talking so I just look around.

'What? Is something wrong?'

Sonoko immediately put smiling face but I can tell it was forcefully.

'I wonder what are they talking about'

"She is the daughter of Riella groups!why she is working there?? Is the company in bankrupt?" (Sonoko)

"Huh??really? She never told us, I don't think they are in bankrupt" as Ran shooking her head.

Sonoko Immediately pull out her phone to searched,

"Oh it's not.." (Sonoko)

"Maybe she just want to experience working, why we have to talk about this anyway?" Said Ran annoyed at her friend question.

"Ah Anya, let's go! I have to prepare" Ran taking my hand, Sonoko pulled Ran Hand.

"Wait you haven't introducing me!"

'Although I knew her name but it will be creepy If I said that'

"Oh right! Anya this is Sonoko!"

"Sonoko this is Anya!"

"Hello nice to meet you,Suzuki-san!"

"Oh you knew! Just call me Sonoko"

Sonoko smiled back at me,

For a second I was worried she will hates me but it seems I was accepted.

.
.
.
.

I entered the room happily, finally seeing shinichi in his teen form!

I look around, I feel like I'm forgoting something but I quickly erase my thought.

'Nah, it's probably my anxiety'