•part 14•

.
.
.
.
.

Anya POV

'So they are already planning..'

I look at Detective Souda, she was washing her hands.

I feel hurt they didn't tell me their plan, I also want to play dead too. I mean i could use my magic to looks like i was bathing in blood.

'Heh that would be cool..'

I smiled to myself as I enter the toilets, waiting Ran to finish.

'Let's follow their plan now, I still can join their plan!'

She will use her handkerchief to sedate us and after a while I heard a sound from the stall beside me indicated Ran is already went outside.

I wait for a few seconds and after hearing a thud in the hall I went outside pretending to call Ran.

"Ran?" As I pretend looking around in the bathroom,

"She is outside" said Detective Souda pointing to the hall,

"Thanks!" I smiled to her and opened the door.

"Ran?"

I look to my right I see Ran and The maid already falls asleep, and 'suprise'! Detective Souda cover my nose and mouth with her handkerchief.

I quickly falls asleep closing my eyes, and falls to the ground...

.
.
.
.
.
.

At least that's what she thought...

Poison resistance +

Well yeah this is just acting.....

after that she quickly drag our body into the bathroom stall. Ran with maid in the left stall ,whereas me in the right stall.

i kinda admired her strength dragging three woman body to here and moreover she was wearing heels too.

'Good job ma'am!'

I heard her walking away from the bathroom, after a few minutes I'm sure she is already outside and closing the door.

I open my eyes and quickly open up my phone,

"Kal, come to me" as I whispered quietly and Kal pop's up from my phone,

"Master!"

I quickly motion my hand to turn down his volume and he immediately understand,

"Shush..can you follow the people in this mansion?"

He nod his head and abruptly turn invisible,it still gives me a goosebumps..

Using Kal vision , he followed Detective Souda and she met Saguru.

Like in the anime, Saguru accusing her as the criminal and yada yada. After that Saguru is shoot with a gun by Detective Souda.

It's made a loud noise, Mr. Kogoro,Detective Mogi and Conan quickly run to the Sources they found Saguru in pool of blo- I mean pool of ketchups..

Mr.Kogoro heard a noise from upstairs and followed it. Only to find detective Souda cold body.

detective Mogi followed him and made a conclusion detective Souda is killed by a needle that attached to the door knobs.

Then it happens again with detective Mogi accusing Mr. Kogoro Killed Detective Souda.

Resulting with Mr. Kogoro being Shoot by Detective Mogi, but when detective Mogi smokes he immediately choked and spit a foam from his mouth.

I also ordered Kal to go into the rooftops, there are a secrets room inside. Which I can see the culprits facepalm while watching the CCTV.