Hello heaven !

Anya POV

* alarm ring detective Conan opening song *

"Nooo I still want to sleep !!"

Aish.. Why did I even stay up all night watching anime ? Just today I want to be late.... My eyes still feel heavy, guess I will just sleep.

WAIT!!! Today is an exam day!!!

I hurriedly change my clothes, brush my teeth, not bothering my long hair ( you know comb your hair with hands yeah that what she do..)

I look into the mirror, yeah fine I guess? Ah this is why I hate long hair! I should just cut it short!

I go downstairs no one is here.. Well what do I expect ? My parents is busy at least I'm glad they still give me money and send me to school even though I never talk to them.

Should I make breakfast?.. Let's just buy it later at convenience store near school ,I still have 20 minutes.
.
.
.

"thank you for your purchase, please come again" I smile happily while going out of the store , the cashiers always nice to me and the bread always delicious! No wonder it's popular.

My school is very close with the store just across the road and walk a bit , I still have time I will just finish the food. I see an old woman crossing the road suddenly the traffic light showing green light the car is close to crashing that woman, my instinct tell me to save her.

I jump and push her to the sidewalk while my body is in the middle of the road, I become face to face with the car.
.
.
.

" where am I?" , my body feels heavy and also feel cold .

I move my hand it feels weird , I realized I'm surrounded by water..weird...

" why she is still sleeping ? "

" I don't know.. Usually they always wake up when I touch the water "

I slowly wake up , my eyes still feel heavy. I see myself in some waterfall it's beautiful.. I remember i was in accident I look to the right.

I'm surprised seeing two handsome man wearing majestic clothes, wut the hell it isn't fair god give them so much handsome to them.

"hello little girl.. Welcome to heaven"

Ah this is heaven..WAIT ! HEAVEN?? so I already die?...

" hello my lady, my name is Theo I'm the spirit of life. He is my friend Leo the spirit of death" said the white hair guy while pointing beside him.

" ah ..hello? I'm Anya but I suppose you already know that ?", well it's not like I don't miss my world but what even my purpose in there ? I'm sure my parents will be okay I'm just gonna miss my aunt.

I hope she is okay..  " well.. Anya, I'm very sorry you aren't supposed to be dead yet ..I'm so sorry.." said Leo he even bow to me. Is it that bad tho?

"Please don't do that.. It's okay it's not like I blame you, i also willingly jump to save that lady " I smiled happily to them "see i told you so, she is nice" said Theo .

" anyway because we make mistake, we give you a chance to life again, you will be reincarnate to your favorite world "

Is this isekai manga..? But I felt happy anyway i hope it's anime world, that would be fun !!

" And we also give you another gift When you transmigration to that world.. If you have another wish you can say it now" Said Leo quietly.

I look at Leo, that furry animal beside him is so cute it's kinda distract me. What wish do I want?.. "Where I will live?.."

"you will figure it out Anya, since it's your favorite world" said Theo wink to me.

"Then I just want a family ,friends, maybe give me magical power too ! , also can you give me a guide when I'm there..?"

"okay sure! Anything else?"

"can I still talk to you both?.."

Theo laugh and Leo smiled with pink cheeks.

"what a strange request, but as you said my lady" Theo kiss my Hand and then everything turning bright.

.
.
.
.
.

I hope it's interesting ..I don't know why I get this idea ..this is cliche. Anyway if you forget them you can go back to the introduction.