•Part 17•

.

.

.

Anya POV

Everyone stand in awe, while Conan was calculating how Kaito Teleports. The night went with everyone screaming "Kid".

His fans screamed in joy, contrast with Inspector Nakamori's annoyed face and Jirokichi's face smiling in defeat.

But before he go, he told the reporter, who was filming on the roof of the building, one of the shoes was fake. So he said tomorrow he will get the others shoe.
.
.
.

After he's gone, we went to Mr. Jirokichi. Discussing about how did Kid teleported.

As usual, Conan told them his theory. it's probably a double stunt, but that theory bashed when Mr. Jirokichi ask someone to come foward from the door.
.
.
.

The man who came foward was a guard. He said when he was holding back the fans, some fans with a burgers on the hand went off and pushed him so that makes his hands painted with tomato sauces.

So he's one of the guard who was holding Kaito when Kaito stand on the display. Because the displays was higher than the ground the guard only manage to holding Kaito's cape.

Of course that didn't stop Kaito from 'teleporting'.

"And? Are you saying he escaped because the ketchup on your hand made it hard to hold on?" Said Mr. Kogoro with sarcasm.

The poor guard denied it and he was cut by Mr. Jirokichi showing us a clip from the news earlier, when Kaito said the shoes was fake. (So that's mean it's after Kaito teleports)

The clips shows Kaito's cape have a red hand mark, which confirms that Kaito on the ground was the same with Kaito on the top of the building.

.

.

.

.

The next day at school, everyone kept talking about how amazing it was. Others also saying how sad it was they couldn't watch it in person.

I saw Kaito's smug face,

'that guy.. '

if this an action movies, usually the guy who get cockiest, die first. I shake my head and changing my attention.

I remember Sonoko asked me to go watch Kid again, It got me thinking how rich that grandpa to always challenging Kaito.

How much money he threw away? I guess life as a rich people is boring.

'May as well make me your granddaughter...should I make a proposal?..'

.

.

.

.

At the same spots I met Sonoko, Ran, Mr. Kogoro and Conan. We waited before the night come.

Today the crowd's put behind the nets, the only thing inside the nets was the police and that shoe with no camera can film this.

I saw Sonoko taking out her phones and watched again the live broadcast from last night.

(Author notes: yes I change it from TV pocket to phones)

"Kid-Sama" said Sonoko sighing dreamingly, it made me chuckles

When Mr. Kogoro, Ran and Sonoko were talking, they got interrupted by the sound of gun shotted. The bullet landed and became a card.

The card has a kid voice with an apologize he won't come out, because the camera and the audience weren't there.