•part 16•

.
.
.

Anya POV

After i took one day off, i heard from Kaito that i have a group assignment with him and others people.

As I talked to him at school, we decided, we will be doing the group assignment at my home.

I never really friends with the others people, what I know they are Akako fans club but they seems nice.

Because of that we decided it would be best if we go to my home together, I saw saguru face a bit sad after he knew I'm in one group with Kaito.

'I wonder why..'

As we reach my home, I did inform Theo and Leo that my classmates will be here. Thankfully they weren't there.

"You live alone?" Ask one of them,

"I live with my brother" as I put my shoes on the rack.

I saw Kaito walking upstairs which is my bedroom, but I never bring him here ...

'Haish this guy must've been here without me knowing it...'

I glared at Kaito, he didn't notice or maybe he just avoid my reaction.

"My bedroom is upstairs, what do you guys wants for a drink?"

they agreed with a lemon tea. While everyone upstairs I made lemon tea.

but then I saw Kaito walking up to me and said,

"Let me help"

"It's fine, I can do it alone"

He looked at me and frown,

"You-" as he put his hand on my forehead.

'Huh?'

"You have a fever! Why are you still doing this??" 

"I have a fever?..." I said to myself, I didn't even realize I was sick. Maybe, that's why this morning I felt a bit dizzy.

Suddenly I realized how bad this is, I invite others to do assignment and if I ask them to leave, it will be awkward.

"You need to rest, Anya" said Kaito, his face is full of worriedness.

"After we done..then I will rest"

He give me 'I don't believe you' looks.

"I promise." I held out my little finger,

"Pfft , what are you? a kid?"

He laughed and I turned away with a pout.0

Kaito POV

'..shit.. that's cute..'

"Aw did I make you mad?" as I playfully poked her cheeks,

"Kaitoo!!!" She squirmed and punch my arms lightly.

'she's too cute, what did you do to me, Anya'