• Part 23 •

.

.

.

.

"Why are you guys being dramatic?" (Anya)

"PARDON ME?! DRAMATIC?!" (Theo)

"Anya.. I'm not ready for this.."
Said Leo as he was bawling his eyes out.

"How will you take the responsibility?" (Father)

Anya's father leaned his chin on his back hands, quickly, after grasping all the information.

Meanwhile as for Toru, he was stifling his laugh. It's been a while for him, to laughing, being laid back.

Anya doesn't know, how much Toru was thankful for these memories. Although, he still prefer not tainting his first impression in front of his future father in law.

"I think there's a misunderstanding here, what anya means she's talking about at work" (Toru)

"Work?" (Mother)

"I happened to be her co-worker, she's doing part-time. I guess she didn't told you yet?"

"Please explain" (Father)
.
.
.

Anya POV

"I'm sorry..."

My nose comes runny and my eyes blurry from all the tears. Father was really angry at me.

'This is it... My name will be scratched from the family list..'

'i just had fun at the cafe and i lose my purpose along the way, i didn't realize..'

Finally father, mother decided to take a stop for a few days, resting in our home. Theo and Leo, they went back with them.

Toru just silently comfort me,

"Anya.."

I was pretty annoyed, so i quickly look up to his face,

"What?!"

Instead of explaining he's smiling, a soft smile. I realize i was so close to him, i could hear his softly sigh.

His hand reaching a few strands of my hair, slip it behind my ear. Still smiling ear to ear.

"Anya, you will be fine. You were worried right?"

"N-no.."

"You talk a lot in your sleep, you know?.."

In front of him, it was like a broken dam, i cried.

"May i?"

Nodding along to his question, i just follows him. His arms reached my waist, pulling me deeply into his arms.

His other hand strokes my hair, softly he said,

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes.."

"You can stay here as much you want, Anya, and i wish you would. But your family need you"

"Are they even mine?"

"I think they are, they went so far searching for you. Now, how about you?"

"well they are.."

A comforting pause seeping through our conversation. His deduction always able to find my feelings after all, i have already found my answer in the end.

"Oh righ..Should i order something?"

"Toru! We still have leftovers!"

*chukles* "alright"