•Part 17•

Depuis le début

Obviously this was a demand from Kid to make the place crowded, the fans went mad and they made a riot.

But someone make it worst, he shouted,

"Hey! Didn't Kid said he wanted an audience?!"

"Let's give him one!"

'That's definitely Kaito Kid...' I sighed in response,

because of him everyone was pushing each other to make the nets breaks. So here I am getting pushed, ended up near some building.

I kept smiling in defeat accepting the situations, until i saw a mother with her child cowering in fear.

I approached them, I thought it was weird reactions.

I totally get it if someone scared because of the crowds, but these people are scared as if their life will be taken.

After I got closer, I realize they were scared because of a man holding out knife, threatening them.

The man saw me and he smiled thinking he got new victim.

I can't use my magic openly, but I can use an object to knock him out. The man come forward and said,

"You come here and give me your money or I'll kill them"

In the mid of crisis I thought why no one saw this? The answer was, everyone's attention already went to Kaito's card.

To my luck, I saw a pot stuck to the glass of the buildings and he's right below that pot.

I calmed down,

"Alright I'll give you my money"

"Nice choice, your body isn't too bad either. Maybe I can use some if you want me to let them go" the man smirked as he said it.

'Disgusting' as i tried control my face,

"I'll give it, if you survive this"

The pot fell and hit him, his body falls to the ground. I checked his pulse, he's still alive.

I approached the mother and her child, I told them to go to the police and report this. Thankfully they were alright and they also thought it's probably just a mere luck.

.

.

.

.

Third person POV

As the news reporters got permission from Mr. Jirokichi, they film it live. Everyone all across the place watch the news.

Heiji with Kazuha watched it from TV. Saguru inside his car watching from his phones. Tooru also, at the cafe, the TV broadcasting the live.

The night came with a full moon. Like yesterday, he came with his hang glider, the tension rising, people guessing what would he do next.

Kaito land on the display and took the shoes with him, the hunted thief said,

"Now just as before, My body will pas through space and time with absolute skill"

Inspector Nakamori Immediately command the police to catch him, but Kid scared them saying, they will be gone too if they interrupt his teleportation.

Now Inspector Nakamori and Mr. Jirokichi panicked and enrage.

Anya smiled, knowing where he went, she came to the roof of the building. There, she saw Conan too, waiting for Kaito.

She actually just want to watch it. Conan heard someone's coming but he never expected it was Anya,