FOUR. carrie and lennon talk about love language

Start from the beginning

"I thought you would."

"I don't want to be rude, but you and I are not the best of friends, so is there a reason why you're sitting with me right now?"

Carrie shook her head, "No, it's my free period. Nick is in class and can't really practice without everyone in Dirty Candy."

Nick. Carrie's on-again-off-again boyfriend. The two of them were so on and off that people never truly knew when the two of them had a break. So, no one ever tried to date Nick and no one ever tried to date Carrie. No one tried to get with the two of them when they were on a break and no one really wanted to... unless you're Julie Molina.

Lennon nodded. It was obvious that Carrie wasn't leaving anytime soon, so she shut her laptop and tried to focus on whatever Carrie may throw at her and her chemistry at the same time.

"Are you going to the spirit rally?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, as you said, I don't have much in my busy schedule."

Maybe that would've been true two days ago when Lennon didn't have to worry about this whole soulmate thing.

"You and Nick are together right?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Do you think he could even have the slight chance of being your soulmate?"

Carrie was taken aback by the question.

"Truly?" She questioned, "No. I have my whole life ahead of me and if Nick and I work out... then yeah, maybe, but for now? No."

Carrie was an honest person. Lennon already knew that. Carrie was blunt and straight to the point.

"Why do you ask? Do you have a soulmate? Thought you were too busy? When can you fit dating into your schedule?"

"I haven't." Lennon answered, "Just a question."

Carrie held a smirk on her face. She crossed her arms together and rested them on the table.

"I think it's my turn to ask you a question."

"That's only fair." Lennon smiled softly.

"Do you know what your love language is?"

Lennon raised her eyebrows, "My love language?"

"Yeah. Like, how you express that you love someone. There's only five, so it shouldn't be hard to figure yours out." Carrie explained, "My love language is quality time. I love to be with Nick, yeah, we are rocky sometimes, but regardless if Nick wasn't my lifelong partner I would still love to be around my partner."

"I wouldn't know anything about that."

Carrie pulled her phone out from her pocket, "Well that's fine. There's a quiz for everything."

Lennon, at this point, couldn't back out of this conversation with Carrie. She read each question out to her. Some Lennon could give an immediate answer to others she had to think about.

"Perfect!" Carrie smiled, "Okay, your love language is physical touch! That's exciting."

Lennon couldn't say the same. Not very exciting at all. Cupid was really bad at his job. Dating or even pursuing the actions of dating a ghost was very, and I mean, very slim. The idea shouldn't even cross anyone's mind, but it was crossing Lennon's.

"That just means you like the touchy side of things. Like, holding hands, hugging, and kissing, stuff like that." Carrie said.

Love language wasn't something Lennon would think about. She probably wouldn't even have bothered to look it up if Carrie hadn't just said anything about it.

"I was only asking because your love language is also important an factor in your relationship no matter if you're in one now or later. Both partners should be happy and satisfied in their relationship."

"We can only see if that's true when the time comes." Lennon smiled.

"Only you can see if that's true when the time comes." Carrie restated, "Trust me, being in a relationship is fun and it's cool to have a person to be around and talk to twenty-four-seven, but you don't need someone to satisfy your needs."

"I know. Trust me, I know."

Carrie Wilson wasn't always a good person, but deep down... she knew, Lennon knew, she was a really great person to talk to.

 she knew, Lennon knew, she was a really great person to talk to

-lucy has something to say!!word count: (1016 one thousand sixteen)

word count: (1016 one thousand sixteen)

okay no more back to back updates :)

someone said i like carrie so much because i am a Leo i mean... i guess it makes sense.... i guess

anyway stan carrie

it's not that hard to sallow

bye :)