Time is the best medicine

"Camila give me the knife"

Sinu asked her while putting the freshly baked cake on the table. She wished Ethan's mom would be there to help her but she was busy at there bakery. However Ethan's parents promised to visit their new place in couple of days. Hence Sinu managed to prepare dinner by her own for the guests which she wasn't expecting to increase in their number. None of her daughters have good cooking skills so they were just trying to help her.

"Mama! meet Chloe, my best friend" Sofi introduced her friend to her mom who was just received by her.

"Hi! Chloe how are you?" Sinu asked with a smile while working.

"I'm fine" she told smiling back.

"That's my sister" Sofi told her gesturing towards Camila. She didn't bring her school friends before coz she was insecure of what her friends would thought about her after seeing her home.

"Of course I know.. she's famous" she said with excitement.

"Nice to meet you Chloe" Camila said while shaking her hand.

"So Chloe, did you come alone?" sinu asked in worry coz there mansion was far enough from the populated area and it was dangerous for a girl to go back home alone at night.

"Nope my father just dropped me, he'll pick me up later" she told to which sinu smiled and noded.

"Mama! me and Chloe will be in my room" Sofi told her.

"Okay" Sinu said while washing her hands in the sink.

"I think your papa and Ethan are here" she told Camila after hearing the doorbell.

"I'll see" Camila said before rushing towards the door in excitement. She was really excited to show her father their new home but her face went from excited to shock when she opened the door to see a familiar figure standing in front of her.

"You!" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah me. Why are you so surprised. You told me to come. If you didn't like, I'll go back" Shawn standing there in white T-shirt with black denim and black pants replied.

"No.. actually I was expecting my papa to be here...but how did you find the home..I didn't text you the address" she asked curiously.

"Yeah you didn't text.. that's the sad part but your sister told me that it's near that grocery store so I just did a little effort to ask people living around about your home" He explained.

"Oh! I see" she said still standing in the door.

"If your investigation is complete, Can I come in or I'm going to jail" he said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry..just come in" She told him getting out of the way. Shawn made his way inside along with Camila who guided her to a drawing room.

"So do you want coffee or something" she asked formally.

"No I'm here for a dinner only" he told her.

"Who's there Camila?" Her mom asked while coming towards the room.

"It's Shawn mama" she replied and sinu couldn't control her excitement.

"Oh my god Shawn, boy It's very nice to meet you" she said while hugging him firmly and tapping his back.

"Nice to meet you too..." He halted.

"Mama..you can call me mama like Camila" she told him and Camila rolled her eyes in response.

"Yeah mama.. thanku for inviting me to your home" he said while smirking at Camila.

"You are more than welcome child...I think your papa has come" Sinu said after hearing another doorbell.