A Little more wait

"We are here to talk about a girl."

Manager scratched his head on Brian's question. Shawn and Connor were standing beside him. They were in the same bar where Connor saw the girl. After landing Shawn drove straight to Malibu without wasting a minute. Connor now knew about his story and was still surprised that how whipped Shawn was for that unknown girl that he couldn't wait for second to see her, since the moment he got to know where she was and now they were standing in front of the manager, investigating about her in the daylight with jet lag.

"Which girl?" Manager was confused.

"That girl" Connor put his phone in front of him, playing the video of that girl.

"That girl...wait" Manager called someone in his room. After 2 minutes, an almost above 30 year old man came in the room. He stared at the three boys standing there but his jaw dropped as his eyes screened Shawn.

"Shawn Mendes....Are you Shawn Mendes, the famous singer?" The man said in surprise.
"Yes he is" Manager told him.
"Am I dreaming." He pinched himself and an ouch let out of his mouth.

"Can we get straight to the point." Shawn said in frustration.
"Yes...so jack, as you know who he is, so they came here to ask about this girl." Connor handed his phone to that man on managers indication.
"Do you remember this girl" manager said.
"Yes of course!! Camila... Her name is Camila" He said forrowing his eyebrows.
"She came last month to ask for a work, cuz she needed money and our musician was sick so she sang in his place and then went back." He told everything.

"Do you know anything else about her, like her address etc." Brian asked him.
"No.... unfortunately I just knew her name, nothing else" He said straight.

Shawn who was quietly and keenly observing the conversation, came forward, pulling a ring from one his fingers and putting it onto the table infront of the manager.

"I need to know who she is, where she lives, what does she do, everything about her and her personal life....Take this ring cuz I don't have cash right now but I'll take it back cuz it's important to me and gave you as much money as you want in return but this has to be done in one day... understand?" Shawn told the manager intimidately. Manager took the ring putting it into his pocket. His mouth started watering as soon as he heard of money.

"Don't worry, I have my ways" He said with the convincing look.
"And don't you two fuckin tell anyone that Shawn Mendes had come here or y'll not be able to run that bar again" Brian warned while pointing towards the manager and the other guy in the room.

"Keep the ring safe...OK" Shawn told him one more time while setting his hoodie on his head to hide his face.

                  ...............................

"Who are you listening to?" Camila pulled on earphone out from sofi's ear to listen to what she was listening to.

"How come you listen to Shawn Mendes" Camila surprisingly asked sofi.
"I don't.......but my friends really like him due to his good looks...you know that I only stan Billie" she replied.

"So you don't like him?....then why treat you better is in your playlist?" Camila said cuz she really was a fan of his music. His music had something which captured her heart. She felt so calm and relatable whenever she listened to him. When she first time saw him on a TV, she was sure that she had seen him before but that thought faided away with the time.

"This song is actually good " sofi said.
"Only this song? Cuz I'm sure you liked the other ones too but now you won't admit that"

"Yeah OK fine mija...you won, I've listened to him and he has a good voice but I like Billie more"
Camila laughed at her confession while ruffling her hair.

              .......................................

" Shawn do you hear what I said... don't you dare to push yourself in a mess for a girl." The person on the other side of the phone was trying to warn Shawn to keep himself compose.

"I get it Andrew, I'm not a kid anymore to whom y'll have to give long ass lectures, I know what I'm doing......you don't have to worry about me" Shawn said while turning the steering wheel of his car to right side.

" Yes that's what I'm saying you are not kid anymore...Shawn! I did everything you want me to do but if anything wrong will happen, I'm telling you I'm not coming to save you like before" Andrew warned him again on phone.

"I fuckin know Andrew, you are saying like I'm going to kill someone..OK I'll call you back, now I'm driving so I can't talk so long." Shawn shut the phone off before receiving Andrew's response. He knew Andrew cared about him like his little brother. When he was 17 and was hooking up with random girls, he always used to gave him lectures that he need to stop all that shit. Andrew knew that he was young, hot, rich and vulnerable to mistakes...the mistakes he might regret for the whole life therefore he kept Shawn in his limits.

"What was he saying" Brian sitting on the passenger seat asked as soon as Shawn slide the phone from his ear.
"Nothing new" Shawn replied before parking the car in front of the same bar. He looked at the mirror to settle his cap and moved out of the car. A man lead them to manager's room.

"Her name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo, She runs her father's super store who lost his legs in an accident. Her mother is a housewife and her 14 year old sister is still studying. I can take you to her home, if you want. Other details are written in this file" He handed an office file containing all her details, probably belong to the local school, she studied from. Shawn opened the file started reading her details while Connor and Brian who were bending their head down on the file along with Shawn.

"22!! I thought she'll be 17 or something" Shawn lifted his head from the file and turned to face Connor on his recent comment. "I mean she looks so small.." Connor said quickly on Shawn's face. As they finished scanning file, Shawn turned towards the manager.

"So how much?" He asked directly.
"Only 10 lac dollars, that's it" He tried to say like it shouldn't be big deal for him when internally he knew it's a fine amount to grab for only leaking someone's informed.

"Where's my ring?" Manger pulled the drawer on Shawn's question to picked up his ring.
"Here" He handed it back.

"I'll give you 20 lac." Manager's jaw dropped. "But you have to do what I'll tell you to do" Shawn told him again in an intimidated way.
                     ...............................

Shawn threw himself on the bed, with a picture in his hand.
"Should I call you....I wanna listen to your voice again." Shawn said, talking to the picture.

" No not again, I'll not repeat that mistake" he said thinking of the embarrassment, he had to face six years back when he had approached her directly.

" I'll make you fall in love with me first" he said again.
"Camila!....What a beautiful name...just like yourself" he said to the picture.
"It's been long way coming and now I found you, see I won't let you go anywhere again" He thought he had turned into a Maniac.

"Just a little more wait and then y'll be all mine." He went to sleep gripping the photo in his hand.

                       .......................

( Next chapter will come soon....vote and comment plzZ💓)