Finally We Met (Part-2)

Camila didn't see anyone in the house while sneaking out. She thought everyone would be asleep. She quickly moved outside the house grabbing her cardigan, close to her chest to avoid the chill in the night.

She started walking on the side of the highway unknown of where she was going. Her thoughts were blurred out in anger and her heart was pounding vigorously. She saw a cab and gestured it to stop. As she entered, she just told the driver to keep going while texted Roger to ask him about Shawn's music studio's address. He asked if everything alright in return but Camila insisted that she'll talk about it later and she needed it urgently. After a minute he sent her an address which she told to driver.

About in 10 minutes she was dropped by a beautiful location. She wanted to knock or ask for permission but she found no one to do it. So she just stepped in and to her surprise the door wasn't close. She slowly walked and reached to a beautiful living room where piano, guitar and other instruments were set. The room was illuminated in beautiful dim light. As she found no one in there, she regretted her decision of trusting Hailey and turned around to escape from the place but was shocked to see Shawn standing behind her observing her in silence.

"I knew you would come." He said slowly moving forward towards her. He was looking so handsome in his grey button down shirt and black jeans. "Happy birthday Camila." He stopped when their faces were just inches away from each other.

"Sha-Shawn." Her surprised expression looked so adorable.

"Yes Camila it's your birthday, look at the clock, it's already 12 am." He said gesturing her to look at the clock. She didn't move or speak, just stared at him with her big brown eyes with lots of confusion filled in them.

"I know Camila you're probably thinking that why I'm not with Hailey..so here's the thing. Actually I told her to call you to make you jealous and I'm glad it worked."

"I didn't get jealous..I just..wanted to tell you that I don't care Whoever you're with." She said looking away.

"Really you don't care... that's why you didn't give a second thought to yourself before smashing at my place in the middle of the night." He grinned.

"Don't act like an asshole." She said in annoyance.

"I wasn't..I just wanted to know about your feelings and if you'd never come here. My heart would've been broken in million pieces Mila but I won't let you leave me either coz everything means nothing, if I couldn't have you in my life." He looked deep in her eyes trying to read truth.

"And what about Ethan...Are you okay with him."

"For you Camila I'll even be okay to live with rats..so I wouldn't mind if Ethan is just your friend. Forgive me for putting you in a difficult situation."

"Alright then you are forgiven." She said smiling widely. Then they both started laughing to fill the awkward tension but it didn't work as the silence after their laughter made it worse. Both stared in each other's eyes like they were daring each other to take the step. Shawn's gaze fell from her eyes to her lips and that's when he moved closer to fill the gap by putting his lips onto her's. He grabbed her face and kissed her deep making her moan his name.

"Sha-Shawn" She tried to say between the lingering kiss, holding his wrists on both sides of her face.

"Yes Mila" He stopped to breathe some air resting his forehead on her's.

"I love you." She said and Shawn's felt a twist in his stomach.

"What did you say? Can you say it again." He said in disbelief.

"I love you Shawn..I fell in love with you, I can't fuckin sleep without thinking about you at night..I don't like when I see girls drooling over you." Her eyes started watering as she admitted everything. "My heart started racing whenever I see you and when you kiss me, it feels like the whole world just stopped around me." A tear fell from her eye.

"Camila."Shawn said taking her face in his hands again. "My Mila! I can't explain in words, how happy your words have made me. I'm feeling like the luckiest person in the whole world right now." He said and desperately took her mouth again in his own.

"I don't wanna let you go but I've to let you sleep coz tomorrow is your day and you shouldn't look sleep deprived all day." He chuckled, hugging her tightly in his arms.

"Come on let's go...I'll drop you home." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to follow his steps. Camila's mind was still stuck in a moment where she confessed her love. She was worried that why Shawn didn't say it back. Did he doesn't love her but then she thought how's it possible, of course, he loved her madly. Either way she was sure that he had to confess it in front of her and say it back coz it would've been sweet.

                .......................................

Should I write the real life love story of Shawn and Camila? Please comment if you want❤️

Vote and comment please❤️💓❤️

Also read my new story "Water and Desert" 💓