Then Dr. Vidya came out of the operation theatre and abir ran to her,
A : Dr. Vidya..
D : hii abir.. Tum yaha?
A : I need to speak to you.. It's urgent.
D : ok... Wait in my cabin.... I will come in five minutes.
When Dr. Vidya entered the room, abir stood.
D : ha abir.. Kaho.
A : Dr... I needed some information from you.
D : about what abir?
A : about mishti's health.
Doctor looked at him and gulped,.
D : kya hua mishti ko?
A : Dr.... Use baar baar chakkar kyu aata hai?
D : maine usi din kaha tha na.. She is suffering from weakness.

Abir sensed that doctor was lying,
A : Dr... I know that you are committed to your service standards of maintaining secrecy... Being a doctor myself, I understand that Dr.vidya.... But, please understand that it's really important for me to know her health status.. I just know that it can't be a simple weakness... Please tell me what's wrong with mishti's health.
D : abir, I know that your concern for her has dragged you till here.... But, I have promised her not to reveal anything to you.

Abir held her hand, "I beg you Dr. Vidya.... Please tell me.. I can also do my part in helping mishti face her health problem... She is leaving India today and I can't let her go if she is not healthy, because nobody is there in abroad to look after her.
Dr. Vidya found his concern genuine and his reason logical... So, she thought, "In order for mishti to live for some more months, she need to stay happy... Her situation may improve to an extent if someone is there to take care of her".

D : ok abir... I will tell you.. But you should carefully handle the news... Promise me that you will stay strong after hearing to me.
Now, abir started to really panick...
A : Dr. You words are really scaring me... Please tell me.
D : abir, being a doctor you know that some serious diseass can never be cured... And mishti is dealing with one such.
A : doctor, aap please jaldi batayiye.. Mera heart beat rise ho rahi hai.

D : abir... Mishti... Mishti is suffering from brain tumor..
These words made his world come crashing down to his feet... He collapsed on the chair, with tears flowing from his eyes... His entire body became numb hearing those words... He  forgot where he was, he forgot his surrounding.... He screamed, "nahi... nahi... Yeh nahi ho sakta... Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta.... Doctor, aap jhoot kyu bol rahe hai?... Aap seedhe seedhe kahiye na ki meri mishti bilkul teek hai... Yeh kahiye na ki mishti ko kuch nahi huyi hai... Please, aap mere saath mazaq mat kijiye".

Dr. Vidya came and kept her one hand on abir's shoulder, "sambalo khud ko abir... Whatever I said is the truth... Mishti wanted to conceal this truth from you.. So, I did as she said... Take care of mishti... I need to go now, as I have my patients waiting for me in the ward"... Saying this doctor Vidya left.

Abir tried to get up and collapsed again.. He slowly dragged his foot towards the door... And he stopped when he saw the Lord krishna's idol near the reception... He stared at the idol, with tears not stopping for his eyes. Then he started to speak with God, "aapko maine apna partner maana tha... Aapke saath har baath share kiya maine... Aapko mere sabse accha dost maana.. Lekin, aapne kya kiya?.. Aapne meri jeene ki wajah ko hi mujhse cheen na chahte hai?... Meri mishti ko mujhse door karna chahte hai?... Yeh kabhi nahi hoga.. Aap sun rahe hai na?... Yeh kabhi nahi hone doonga me... Aapko har subah me haat utaake, aapse pray karta tha... Lekin, aaj se me aapse baat bhi nahi karunga... Agar meri mishti ko kuchh ho gaya tho, me....me aapke taraf dekhunga bhi nahi.. Likhe rakhiyega ye baat".

He slowly came out of hospital and dropped himself on the car seat... His senses were not working and he started murmuring, "angry chorni,, kitne chalaki se mujhse sab kuchh chupa liya tu ne... Tujhe pata tha na ki mujhe sabse zyada dard hoga... Lekin, teri dard ka kya?.. Teri kitne sapne the.. Sabko chod ke chalne ke liye ready ho gayi?... No way.. I will not let you go mishti... Tere liye me hi kaafi hu... Agar tere khanaji ne haat nahi pakda tho kya... Me hu na.. Me tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga".

With that he looked at the watch and it was 5.00pm already... He realised that mishti would be waiting for him.... So, he started the car and drove with maximum speed.

Here, mishti got ready and was waiting for abir since last half an hour... She called him so many times and it was switched off...  She was not panicking because when she woke up, she found a sticky note on her mirror which read, 'mishti, mujhe ek zaroori kaam tha.. Meri ek friend ka tabyat teek nahi tha...isiliye me hospital aaya hu...me aajaunga ek gante me.....wait for me...'.

It was 5.00pm and the airport was just 15min away from their home... She thought, "bir ki dost ka tabyat teek nahi hoga na.. Isiliye wo aa nahi paya.. Aur uska phone switch off hua hoga... Mujhe bhi late ho rahi hai.. Kya karu?... Jaau ya na jaau... Chali jaati hu, warna flight miss ho jaayegi.. Lekin, ek aakhri baar bir se baat karni thi, usko ek aakhri baar dekhni thi, ek aakhri baar hug karni thi.... Hmm... Chalo mishti tere naseeb me itna hi likha hai... Bir ke saath yahi tak thi... ".

She pasted a sticky note to the main door saying, "Bir , tera mobile switch off tha... Isiliye, me tumse baat nahi karpaayi.. Me late ho rahi hu.. So, I am leaving dear... Thanks for being with me till today..thanks for tolerating me as your own...thanks for everything....mamma papa ko bhi meri thank you keh dena... Agar life ek aur chance degi tho, agar humare naseeb me phir se milna likha hai tho, milenge zaroor... Till then bye, from angry chorni... Will miss you the most ajeeb rajvansh".... Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Mishti got the cab and headed towards the airport.. Meanwhile she texted him, "headed towards the airport... Bye ajeeb rajvansh...stay safe..stay healthy...and don't let that smile affected by anything..that infectious smile is needed in this world ajeeb rajvansh".
Abir reached home and saw the sticky note.... He knelt down in pain while reading her note... Then he screamed, "Why?... Why mishti?.. Kyu mujhse door jaana chahti hai?... Tumhe pata hai na ki ajeeb rajvansh jee nahi paayega agar tujhe kuchh ho jaayegi tho... Nahi abir... Uto.. Jaake rokho use".

Abir wiped his tears and started the car towards the airport... Meanwhile, he started calling mishti, but her mobile was in airplane mode... He saw her message and his heart ached... He spoke to himself, "agar tera ajeeb rajvansh hasna hai tho, tujhe uske saath humesha honi chahiye angry chorni".

He wasn't getting what to do?... What if she has boarded the plane?... As it was already 5.30pm...he wasn't getting what to do... Tears still rolling down, due to the truth that he learnt today, his mind was working not more than tortoise speed.

"Kisi apne ko khona
Matlab khud ko khona
Aise lagta hai ki
Koyi humse humara sab kuch ek hi jhatke me cheen liya
Zindagi me aise kitne mod aate hai na dosto?".

Batao kaise laga? 😊.
Will mishti leave India?.. Kya abir rokh paayega mishti ko?