I Just Wanna Be Bad Enough For You

Chapter 19- Bad enough for you by All Time Low

Austin and I had spent a lot of time just being. I liked sitting and reading on his lap whilst he strocked my hair and watched Supernatural. With him, I could just be, I didn't have to put up a front, I was just myself.

"I'm going to the bathroom" he patted my hip so I'd shift off him. I pouted slightly in response so he'd kiss my lips slightly before getting up. I repositioned myself for comfort as his heavy steps thudded up the stairs. A buzzed came from underneath me and I lifted my body up slightly to sweep my hand underneath and pull out Austin's phone. I was just about to throw it recklessly onto the coffee table when I saw the texts that formed. The senders name was Maddy and the works that spurred across the screen made my eyes damp and blurry.

I heard the large body trotting down the steps so I quickly stood up then spun around to face him. "Really" my voice cracked in pas I held the screen facing him "why is Maddy flirting with you and sending you pictures with way too much cleavage?"

He moves closer and squints his eyes to look at the screen. "Why are you looking at my phone?" He asks

"I felt it buzz and when I went to move it I caught am glimpse out of the corner of my eye" Im not sure why of had defend myself, I'm not the one getting close to sexts from other people. "Why can't you just answer my question?" I raise my voice, not meaning to let my angry interior soak to the exterior.

"She likes me but I swear I want nothing to do with her" he finally admits before reaching out to grab his device. I jerk my arm back, not letting him win just yet, but my small body was weaker than the force of my arm apparently because I stumbled backwards, hitting the wall.

"Als! Oh my god did I hit you are you okay?" He rushes over.

"Why haven't you told her to stop?" I ask trying to figure out what wasn't adding up. I type in the four digit code, clicking open the phone and began to scroll through the messages. She was basically begging for Austin to go over there and fuck her and Austin would reply casually, neither saying yes or no. When she asked if he had a girlfriend he even said no. I mean he has a boyfriend-me- but I woulda said 'yeah I'm dating someone' "Am I not good enough for you anymore? Am I too boring!" I shout

"God Alan!" He groans, voice at the same level as mine "I love you!"

"This girl here wants to fuck you and you aren't doing anything to negate this!"

"I don't want to be rude!"

"Saying 'hey, I'm dating someone'is so fucking rude isn't it?" I yell sarcastically

"I'm sorry I'm not okay going around shooting rainbows out of my ass screaming about how much I love am good cock!"

"I never said you had to! I just ask that you respect our relationship and not lead that girl on." I defend. He has no reply, we just stand there, breathing heavily, eyes unable to meet each others but they stay perfectly magnetized to the space between our lips. In that moment we didn't need words, his forehead rested against mine in apology.

"You are my only, Ashby" his lips said, formulating the words so smoothly. Our noses rubbed slightly before our lips connected in a tender, fiery passion. His hands slipped down to my hips from where they were placed firmly on the wall. I only smiled against his lips, as an apology and forgiveness.

"There's a pool party today at my friends house" he explained, I felt am twinge inside my stomach. Water; my arch enemy. "It's for the football team and I really need to go."

I nodded, understanding, he had a life outside of mine and I can't be attached to him twenty four seven, no matter how much I craved him.

"I mean you can come, it's like the whole class, not just the team." He offered. But a pool party? That was as far off my list as Austin being with Maddy... Austin Being with Maddy... shit! She did say she was going to that thing in those texts. Can I trust my boyfriend? He's never given me a reason why I shouldn't. Then again why not start now? But I would be so out of place there, I wouldn't talk to anyone and I don't really have any other friends there. Against all better judgement, I muttered out a "yeah, I'll come" and we were off, going to my own personal hell. I shook my leg anxiously, regretting every decision I made.