I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter 7-weightless All Time Low.

After the Friday night football game I've been happy and anxious and everything between. We agreed to meet up later tonight but for now it's just after dinner time at the Ashby house. Michael saunters in and sits down on the bed like always.

"I see you made more drawings" he looks around aimlessly. I think he thinks is just need the opportunity to speak. "They're really good"

I stare at him blankly. He just sighs standing up and beginning to walk off.

"Thanks" I mumble appreciatively.

He stops and turns around with a huge ass smile on his face then engulfs me in a hug. "God, I love you so much" he says giddily

"I love you too" I try

He hugs me tighter obviously happy I talked to him. He pulls away looking for me to say more but I don't.

"Well I'll leave you alone" he says trying not to make a big deal. He walks slowly hoping for me to continue the conversation or whatever that was. But I don't because it's seven now and Austin should be coming soon. I close my door and look at my outfit. Never have I ever been this concerned over something so trivial as an outfit. Yet I stand here questioning whether or not I look good enough. I tug uselessly at the bottom of my white printed tee and decide I look fine. I collapse onto my bed and turn music on to drown out my anxiety producing thoughts. I close my eyes and try to relax, pretending I'm in a plane thirty thousand miles above ground. I don't know why it's so relaxing but it is. My eyes fly open to a new weight being shifted onto my bed. I see the figure was Austin who was bracing himself to hover above me so none of his body was touching mine, no matter how much I secretly craved it.

"Hi" he says with an energetic smile.

"Hi" I repeat mimicking his smile like his energy was being emitted off of him and into me.

"Ready to go?" He asks, nor being clear about where this place we were going to was.

"You're on top of me" I point out

"Right" her says bowing down to peck my nose with his lips before bouncing off the bed. I still can't believe this is real. It feels like an amazing dream and I'll wake up any moment. If it is a dream I never want to wake up because I love it here.

I follow him out the window, onto the roof and jump down to the solid ground.

"Where to today?" I asked eagerly

"To my dungeon" he jokes

I punch him lightly in a playful manor. "Tell me"

"Legit!" He says defending his word. "My dungeon"

"Austie" I whine

"Kitten" he whines back.

I cross my arms hoping he'll just tell me. Though he didn't have time because we were pulling into a mysterious driveway. Oh god he wasn't joking. He's going to bury me in his basement and I'll die a horrible death. Oh god I never finished the last episode of Sherlock. Yeah my priorities are as straight as I am.

"Come on" he urges stepping out of the car. I hesitantly obey him and follow behind him as he walked up to the porch with the dim light above just barely showing the lock. He unlocks the door in one swift movement and the door swings open. I'm too young to die. I step into the house which smelled like ginger snaps and liquor. He flips on the light, allowing me to see he has no items of mass destruction, just a normal house.

"My dad is out of town for the week" he explains. "He has one of those jobs that he has to travel a lot for"

That really sucks, not having anyone around to make you feel good about yourself. He hasn't told me about his mom yet but I'm guessing she's not in the picture since the house is obviously empty. He begins to ascend up the staircase to the left and I follow behind him assuming if murder was on his agenda, his bed room isn't the best place for all that blood. At the top of the steps there were a few closed door but we went into the one at the end of the hallway. His room felt warm despite his cool blue walls. Surprisingly, it was clean but I'm guessing he shoved shit under his bed. I sat down awkwardly on his bed and watched him unravel the black Xbox controller from the tight grips of its cord.

"Hopefully you arent as good as your brother or I'm screwed." He chucked softly, handing me a controller then sitting next to me. I watch the colourful screen flicker to a black as call of duty began to load. He did some setting modifications then the screen flicked to a sandy earth with lots of rocks and other earthy things. I've played this a few times with Mike but I'm not very good at it.

Somehow, by the end of the third round I was laying upside down in my back angst Austin on his stomach with his hands propping him up.

"I gotta say kitten: you got your brothers genes for video games" Austin smirked pleasantly at me.

"You let me win" I pout in conclusion.

"What?" He fake acts surprised "I'm hurt you think I'd do such a thing"

I look at him with the 'I know you're shitting me' look.

"Do I need to teach you a lesson?" He questions in the most playful manor possible. The only feeling in the thick summer air was dead playful. I vigorously shake my head no but he didn't accept that.

"I think I do" he purred before lounging to kiss me but I was too quick. I squirmed out before he could pin me down and dashed out of the room. Which wasn't my best plan because I'm a tiny tumblr addict with no knowledge of the home and he's a muscular football player who lives here. The odds are definitely not in my favour. I stumbled quickly down the steps with Austin right on my heel. I took a sharp left at the bottom of the steps and ran through the kitchen, sliding on the slick tiles. I regained balance and ran to the next room and realised it was a dead end, unless I could crawl into the couch and hope there's a portal. Shit.

"Running only makes it worse" Austin played malicious. "Now I for sure have to show you that you are the best COD player and I would never give up my reputation."

The room was filled with only our heavy breathing before Austin leaped towards my like a lion leaping for its prey. I squeaked as my body hit the couch. I quickly adjusted myself so I could be comfortable on the bottom and he on top. He dipped his head down, connecting our lips perfectly again. I didn't really know what I was doing but according to the movies I put my hands somewhere. I reached up for his hips which were straddling mine at the moment. His tongue eagerly licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. Out of pure rebelliousness I didn't allow it. What's the worst that could happen? Which was a stupid thing to ask because nothing good ever comes out of that question. separated and looked me in the eye giving me enough anxiety to bite a hole right through my lip.

"You're lucky you're cute" he says before dipping down to my neck. I let out a small gasp of surprise but mostly pleasure. I feel him smile brightly against my neck then start to pepper kisses up my jawline and back to my lips. This is all so new to me, but it's great too, I absolutely love it. He pulls apart for a moment and we pant against each other, lungs begging for air after each exhale that mixes with the breath of the other. Instead of kissing me more he moved to the side of the couch so he could lay parallel to me with his arms wrapped around me.

"You're the cutest thing ever" he boops my nose affectionately. I wanted to compliment him back but I was still breathing hard and forming sentences was never my strong point. So I just lost myself in his eyes and his smile whilst returning the smile. I never want to move from this spot. It's perfect here.