Oh God I'm Sick Of Sleeping Alone

Chapter Nine-Backseat Serenade by All Time Low

I woke up in a daze with a hazy recollection of last night. I suddenly realized I had fallen asleep before I went hope and shot up, though the is a heavy thing across my hips. I blink my blurry eyes a few times to see I had teleported to my bedroom at some point... and apparently so did Austin.

"Morning gorgeous" he smirks

"What are you doing here my parents could be up any minute" I exclaim

"You fell asleep last night, out like a rock, and I couldn't bare to wake you up so I brought you home"

My cheeks flushed pink "you didn't have to do that"

"But you're so cute" he boops my nose.

"Are these your clothes" I look down at the unfamiliar cloth that was way too big for my small stature.

"Yeah, yours is still covered in sauce"

I giggled in remembrance of the great pizza war of 2014. I rolled of the side of the bed, holding the warm, Grey sweats that wouldn't cling to my body even if it was velcroed. I walk over to my closet and pull out cargo shorts and white T-shirt then turn around to see Austin watching me lazily from my bed.

“Creepy” I giggled innocently swirling around to enter the bathroom. I wasn’t just going to change in front of him. Though, he had seen me nude and other dirty things I would do not want to say out loud. As I changed into more fitting clothes, I let my mind wander off in different directions. He obviously still likes me, or he wouldn’t be here. Right? Or does he feel guilty like he has to stay? I quickly brushed my teeth with the minty tooth paste and spat it into the sink. God, I have always hated that taste. I turned the doorknob and saw Austin, still in his plaid pyjamas bottoms and no shirt, wondering around poking at miscellaneous objects around my room. God, he has some fine muscles, his back and shoulder muscles rippled rhythmically with every movement. He turns to see me and reveals a perfect, white smile. 

“Hey beautiful” His voice came out raspy and tired, making me weak with every word. 

“My parents will ask questions if they see you here” I cross my arms, I didn’t want him to leave but I was afraid of my mother’s questions. 

“Then they won’t see me, If they come in, I’ll hide.” He tries. Against what I knew was right, I caved in with a sigh, meaning yes. 

“Yay” He squeals taking my laptop off my desk, sitting on my bed then patting the side as an indicator to slide in and cuddle in his arms, which I did as quickly as possible. It may have been at least eighty degrees but his warmth was still comforting. I watched Austin pull up Netflix and right as the window opened, my mum walked in. Austin quickly slid the laptop to my stomach and rolled off, underneath the bed. The whole process was hilarious and was very difficult to contain the laughter that wanted to erupt out of my chest. But really though, how did he fit under that bed?!? I look up to see my mum with a smile and dad behind her casually. I hope they didn’t see Austin…

“Alan, do you remember how we told you about the trip we’re planning on going on?” She says sweetly. I actually do not remember any mention but I nod my head yes anyways. “The one where we’re taking your sister on college tours?” She paused waiting for my acknowledgement but I don’t give. “Your brother wants to go too…so um, you could come with.” 

I cringe slightly, I don’t want to go on a road trip with my family with all their yelling and shit.