Stay for tonight if you want to

Chapter twelve- If I'm James Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn by sleeping with sirens.

"Good morning" Austin wakes me up with a smile.

"Fuck you and everything you stand for" I groan trying to roll away from him.

"Hostile" he grabs me back and holds me tighter. I turn into him with a small giggle. It was the end of June already and being in the warm bed now isn't as comforting as it used to be. It's hot, sticky and I want to be up but leaving doesn't seem to be very good because I want to stay with Austin.

"You know my parents are coming home soon" I say between kisses.

"Well we shall make the best of the our last day of freedom"

"It's already three in the afternoon." I chuckle. Austin connects our lips as if saying 'let's get started'. He swings one leg over my hips and I smile gleefully on his lips. He was truly amazing, personality and hands. One hand intwines fingers with my fingers and the other twirls the bottom hem of my shirt. I bite his bottom lip as a teaser, he groans deeply and grinds his hips into mine forcefully. I feel my breath hitch, asking, no begging for more.

"You're so hot" Austin moaned breathily. Well it is like a hundred degrees in here. Yeah good thing I didn't say that out loud. Not good. His fingers wondered up my stomach, creating fire with every touch. I was still stumbling through this whole sex thing and I had no idea where to put my hands but his back under his shirt seemed right. Though it was a mirror image of what he was doing, but he was better. His hips grind into mine once again and I let out a gasp whilst my fingers turned to claws leaving red dents in his back. All of his teasing was just too much for my horny little self but I was too shy to be the first one to make a bolder move. As if he read my mind, he moved away from my needy lips to tug at the cloth in his shoulder and pulling off his shirt exposing abs so hot you could cook a steak on them. Which made me selfconscious due to my flat, yet soft stomach which was the next to be exposed. Quickly, our lips were reattached and in a heated make out session. His hands travel down to my hip bones and his thumbs rub seductive circles in sync.

"The dirty things I want to do to you" he purrs smoothly. His kisses begin to travel down to my neck kissing every inch, sucking until he finds the sweet spot and exposes it. He begins to suck, knowing I'll have a purple bruise that will be fun to try to explain later. Though, I didn't have time to be angry because one hand palmed my groin as the other one began to fiddle his jeans off then mine. I had half a mind to ask if he had done this before or if he just had great multitasking skills but this is definitely the wrong time to ask. He leaves the forming purple spot just long enough for me to take dominance which surprised even me. I decided I didn't need to see the look on Austin's face, guessing that it's shock and a tad bit of happiness. The thought of him being so ecstatic made me smile against his lips yet I still wanted him to see how much I truly appreciated him. He had done so much for me the past few weeks and he deserved something more than anything I could think of. Though there was a thought nagging at the back of my head. I kissed down his neck but didn't stop there, I kissed down his chest and stomach, leaning love bites here and there. I felt his his hard member against my chin now and did something I never thought I'd be brave enough to do. I took the elastic of his boxers between my teeth and pulled them down. Now I'm the one questioning if I had done this before.

"Alan baby wha-Woah" his words were cut off by his moan as a tenetavly took his length into my mouth. It was definitely a new experience and to be honest I was horrified. But I sucked it up and wrapped my lips around his pulsing shaft and began to flick the tip with my tongue. Surprisingly the pre-cum didn't taste horrible. Austin moaned deeply and loudly turning me on more and making my cock ache for his touch but I must make him feel good first. I began to Bob my head up and down, only to have myself rub gratefully on his thigh making me moan with him inside me. For a moment I thought he was going to get turned off by the noice I made with him inside me but no, instead he was more turned on and thrusted into my mouth causing me to deep throat. I choke yet keep going.

"Shit babe sorry" Austin mumbled an apology but I didn't mind. His apology was sloppy and mixed with moans since he was close. I closed my eyes and braced for the vile liquid that was going to pierce my throat. I felt twitches before having the hot, thick, sticky liquid. It wasn't the most desirable thing but looking at the absolute pleasure that seemed to be perfectly etched in his expression was enough to make me want to do it do him a thousand more times. I stoked him through his high but I ached for him to touch me.

"You're in trouble now" he smirks wildly flipping me over so he's on top. I let out a gasp of pleasure. Austin kissed me hard whilst grinding against my hips. I let out a whimper I didn't know if he was teasing me or just didn't know what to do but it was painful. I needed to be touched and at this point I didn't care how.

"Austie please" I begged. I saw something I hadn't seen in his eyes before. Something like dominance and I loved it.

"I love it when you beg" he growled then returned to kissing and grinding me. This only seemed to turn me on more which was not good do to lack of contact. I buck my hips up and accidently scream his name as a plea to touch. I think Austin liked seeing me in pent up hormonal rage and agony. I didn't even notice his hand moved out of my hair until it was massaging through my boxers, not that it mattered it wasn't enough to get me off.

"Beg" he whispered against my lips.

"Please please please Austin" I beg.

"Please what?" He says in a dominate tone

"Please do anything"

"Why?" He purred. At this point I broke. I was done with hits god damned mind games. I agressivly pushed his shoulders so his body would move in the direction I wanted it to-and to my surprise it did, considering Austin is stronger than me and could snap me like a twig.

"Sassy" he breathed against my exposed skin once my boxers were down. He's going to kill me one of these days. Finally, he takes my whole length in my mouth.

"Oh fuck" a moaned delightfully. The room felt fuzzy and my whole body went tingly feeling his tongue glide across my sensitive skin. Somewhere between the screams and feelings of ecstasy I finally craved letting go a steady stream only to have Austin catch every drop hungrily. I come off of my blurry high to Austin wrapping his arms around my waist. Though we didn't cuddle for long because I had to pee. He let me go as I casually walked to the bathroom and did my business before putting my clothes on.

"There'll only be seven planets after I destroy Uranus." He smirks looking up from his phone.

"Stop looking up pick up lines on the internet" I throw his shirt at him.

He pouts slipping in his boxers and plaid pyjama bottoms. "But it turned you on"

I shake my head no before heading downstairs. "Let's just cuddle on the couch today" I smile noticing he didn't put in a shirt and his abs are great. He chuckles in agreement and we become one on the couch happily.