Take Your Hand In Mine

Chapter 8-Rebel Love Sing by Black Veil Brides

I could tell Austin liked having me over at his house because the next night I went over there again. I think he sees his house as an empty home and now that I was invited in it's not so terrible. For me, his house was calming, I don't feel pressured and there isn't a bunch of teenagers running around try to figure out who they are. Just Austin and I, and the great thing is that we can be ourselves. I feel comfortable talking to him and he listens and cares.

"Lets order a pizza" He springs up, interrupting our comfortable silence and cartoon watching whilst being tangled in a cuddle puddle.

"It's like, two in the morning, who the hell would order a pizza this late, who would keep their shoppe open this late, much less" I point out

"The Krusty Krab" He says snarkily

I laugh and threw a red fringed pillow at him.

"It's possible" He defends his ridiculous theory. I just give a look that could kill until he broke and said "Fineeeee Domino's?"

I agreed and thew my iPhone at him to show approval. He quickly dials a number in a series of clicks and holds it up to his ear.

"Yes, Um... a cheese pizza please?" Austin says. There was a pause before he spoke again, giving the person on the other end his address before thanking them and hanging up. The whole time I just sat there and smiled like an idiot in complete content. I sat up and wandered over to the kitchen to get ready for the pizza man or woman.

"You gotta cute butt" Austin flirted hugging me from behind.

I giggled slightly realizing I had no choice but let my cheeks turn a light pink. I felt him peck my neck slightly before resting his chin on my shoulder to watch me get silverware comfortably.

"Austie, I need to get plates" I try to squrim from his strong grasp.

"But you feel so cold. I just wanna warm you" he pulls me in tighter.

"It's just my cold heart, I'm fine" I say ruining the cute moment Austin was trying to have with me. He let go with a chuckle and shook his head. I won, successfully getting the paper plates and placing them on the counter. I looked over to see Austin cross armed and frowning. I pouted in his direction and gave him deep puppy dog eyes.

"No stop" He pleaded, I am no match for your adorableness. I kept the face and eye contact with him. "Come here you" He opened his arms for me and I slide in, fitting like a puzzle peice that had been missing under the couch for years. The doorbell rings and I quickly look up and lift myself up on my tip-toes to kiss him gently on the lips before he answers the door. I watch him hand the guy a paper bill and grab the pizza as I hide behind the white door.

"Come on kitten" He says taking the white box over to the couch so we can eat whilst watching cartoons. I follow and grab a piece as I sit down. I snuggle into his chest and nibble on my pizza wondering how the roadrunner hasn't died yet. Austin finishes his first piece way before me but he waits for me to finish to not disturb my comfort. We both reach forward for another piece and fall back into the exact same position immediately. Though this time it was uncomfortable so I changed my position whilst Austin tried to accommodate to my rapidly changing comfort levels.

"Alan" Austin caught my attention once in a comfortable position. "You got a bit of sauce right....there" He says slapping me with his pizza on the word 'there'. I look at him wide eyed and now covered in pizza. Don't do it Ashby. Do not... I couldn't help it I slapped him back, not missing a beat. He gasped, obviously not expecting me to retaliate with my timid personality.