Chapter 66.

"I'm a cynic, I told you, I fear what I don't believe

I don't know what this is, but this is a different beast
I check the lock on the door three times
Can't put my faith in what I can't describe
I'm a cynic, I told you, I don't believe

Can you save me?
Oh, clean eyes, breakin' my heart in all the right ways and No, I don't mind, clean eyes"

Song: Clean Eyes (Acoustic Version) - SYML

*****

HARRY'S.P.O.V:

"I'm not drinking that

"I'm not drinking that."

"Just take a sip, you might be surprised."

Rob is sitting across from me, with an expectant stare as he darts his eyes from the mug of tea on the coffee table and back to my face.

Every appointment it's the same. He makes a mug tea I refuse to drink.

I didn't move, sat back against the couch with my arms stretched across the back of it, and bounced my knee.

I still feel on edge from earlier, and the whole thing with Levi's father. Seeing Abby helped a bit, when I dropped Levi, Jimmy and Jacob at the shelter.

There's always been that thing she has about her, that warmth in her eyes that's comforting the second you see them.

She could tell I was feeling a bit off, but I told we'd talk when I got home. The hug she gave me helped too, more than she realises.

Rob taps his finger against his lips in thought, before pointing at me, "Let me guess, it's a no to tea because you're more of a coffee guy?"

I look at him with a bored stare, "actually I'm more of a cocaine and whiskey guy."

Rob's brows raise, as he pursed his lips and hums a surprised, 'hm' before reaching over to grasp his own mug from the desk behind his arm chair.

He takes a large sip from his tea, and taps his finger against the mug, "Yeah I'll admit this really doesn't quite hit the spot like that would, doesn't have the same kick to it" he then stares at his tea before letting out a sad sigh and he takes another sip.

"God I miss drugs."

Now I'm looking at Rob like I didn't hear him properly, "I wasn't aware priests had drug habits."

Rob chuckles to himself and places his mug back on the desk, before shifting his seat to get comfortable and folds his hands in lap.

"I wasn't a priest when I took drugs. It was after my wife died. You could say I didn't exactly take her death well. We all have different ways of coping when we're in pain. I quit not long before I decided to join the church."