Chapter 21.

"I've always liked to play with fire"

***

Does he really think that's it? It can just go back to normal now?

I think the fuck not.

That he can act the way he did, and now he can just throw me on the bed and he gets to do what he wants?

I know I said to give me a reason to stay, but that doesn't mean he just gets his own way. He doesn't get off the hook that easily.

I stare at Harry as his fingers finish undoing his belt, slipping the leather from the loops on his pants and drops it on the bed next to me.

His lips pull into a slow smirk while he places a knee down on the bed, and reaches down to the hem of his shirt; tugging it up his body and up over his head. 

I narrow my eyes at him. Is he really smirking right now?

He reaches for my foot as he starts taking my shoe off; dropping it on the floor before moving to the next one while he keeps his eyes on my face.

My eyes go down over his torso, seeing his chest muscles flex with the movements of his arms as he removes my other shoe, dropping it as well and I find myself momentarily transfixed just staring at him.

Nope. Vagina, we're staying strong and doing this on our own terms. He's gonna have to work for it.

We can do this.

While no, I'm not leaving, I'm also not ready for things to just be all hunky dory. He can't use his dick to fix everything.

No matter how good he is at it.

Harry gives me a once over, where I'm laying on the bed as he wets his lips, "I'm gonna do some bad things to give you some good reasons to stay baby, that what you want?"

He leans forward to start to crawl over me, but I press my foot against his firm chest; stopping him before he can even put a hand on the bed.

His brows twitch in confusion, as he glances down to my foot pressed against his chest and back to my face; he looks completely lost as to why I've stopped him.

I keep my stare on his face, sounding calm as I lift my brows and ask, "You know what I want Harry?"

I push him back until he's upright again with my foot slipping down to his stomach, and he takes his knee off the bed to stand at the edge again.

"What?" He looks puzzled, but his jaw clenches when I slip my foot down further to brush over his centre that already has his excitement pressed firmly against his pants.

I push myself up to rest on my hands behind me, and tilt my head to the side.

"I want you to get on your knees."

Harry's eye snap wider as his brows twitch up in shock before they're dropping down to hood his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me" I say keeping my expression stone faced, and then I kick my chin up at him, "On your knees."

I can see Harry hesitate, his normal commanding attitude faltering as he weighs up his options in his head; but then I watch as his teeth sink into his lower lip to tug at it before he releases it, and then he slowly starts to lower himself down.

I watch him sink down while he keeps his eyes locked on my face, and it's so hard not to let my expression falter and keep it emotionless because the image in front of me is making my heart thump in my chest.