"Good I guess yours?"

"Same. You really need to teach your brother how to cook." I said as I watched him cut the vegetables up as if it was an art form.

"Eh, I don't think he would ever learn. He doesn't have the amazing cooking gene." He said

"Ah okay." I said.

Then I heard Adrian's bike outside of the house, and I couldn't help but get excited. Yes, we were in that honeymoon phase of our relationship. Things were good and we were happy and that's all that mattered.

"Hey Babe." He said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey." I responded just before I gave him a light kiss on his lips.

"I missed you." He said as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too." I said.

"Oh guys please stop your making me want to barf." Chase said.

After I ate dinner with Adrian and his brothers, we retreated up to his room. It was about 6 o'clock and the sun was just about setting. We laid on his bed under the covers fully clothed just holding each other, and I loved every second of it.

"So we're going to prom, and I know were juniors but who cares?" I said with a smile.

"I think I'm a little too old for prom." Adrian said with a smirk.

"Well I think you're a little too old to be a junior..." I said playfully.

"Touché."

"So we can help Bobby out with Bella and stuff." I said.

"Alright I guess."

"I just need to get extra tickets, I just don't know how." I said thoughtfully.

"I can get them..." Adrian said, I looked at him questioningly.

"Don't worry about it..." He said with a smirk.

Adrian did get the extra tickets; just not in a way that I really approved of...he stole them. He went into the office into school and just took them.

****

It was the night of prom and Bella and I were getting ready at her house.

"Oh my god bell you look beautiful." I said to her with a smile on my face. She was wearing a long plain black dress that fit her so well. (PICTURE OF DRESS ON SIDE.)

"Thank, but Let's see yours!" She said.

I went into the closet and slipped on my long red plain simple dress, and came out to show her. (PICTURE OF DRESS ON SIDE.)

"Hottie!" She screamed making me blush. My hair was up in a nice twist, and a few curls hung on the side of my face.

"Man I left my mascara in the bathroom, let me go get it." I said.

I walked out into the hall and I heard music blasting from a room down the hall. I knew Bella's parents weren't here, they were working late. Before I got a chance to go see who it was, Bella's ridiculously hot brother came out of the room down the hall and smiled when he saw me standing there.

"You know I never did get the rain check on that chat." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him shocked; I didn't even know what to say or how to react.

"Alright then..."He said with a smile.

"Uhm sorry." I said snapping back to reality.

"It's okay; you look beautiful by the way."