Chapter 39

**Kylies POV**

So what's your plan for prom?" I asked Bobby.

"Why?" he asked with suspicion.

"Well ya know...you need a date..." I said.

"Are you offering?" He asked with a smirk.

"No. But I know who would love love love to go with you"

"Please stop. I thought I asked you to just leave it alone. Bella's a great girl but I just can't." He said annoyed as he got up from the kitchen table and walked inside.

"Why not?" I asked frustrated as I followed behind.

"Because I don't know I'm nervous." He said.

"Well that's adorable." I said with a smirk.

"Don't patronize me." He said seriously.

"How about we all go to prom together?" I said with a smile.

"You're a junior you and your boyfriend won't be able to get in without a senior escort." Bobby said.

"We will figure something out." I said with a smirk on my face.

***

"So Bobby indiscreetly said that he wants to go to the prom with you." I said as I looked through the rack of clothes.

"What does that mean?" She asked warily.

"Well it means that he's an immature baby and is too scared to ask you out so I said we were all going to go to prom with Bobby."

"You do know that we're juniors, right?"

"Of course I know that, but it can't be that hard to get extra tickets. The name 'Luca' in that school gets you places" I said with a smirk.

"Oh does it really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes." I said with a smile.

"It doesn't matter anyway, hes going away to college soon and Its just not going to work out." She said.

I could already feel my stomach turn upside down. The whole idea of Bobby leaving for college scared me and I wasn't ready to deal with it all.

"Does he know where he's going yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, but he won't tell us.." I said as I suddenly felt more depressed then happy.

"Football scholarship right?" She asked.

"Yup, its either Penn brook or UCLA, two colleges that can both affect me differently." I said as I let out a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter which one he picks, it's not like he's going to be on the other side of the world." She said with sympathy in her voice.

"He might as well be..." I said.

After a few hours of shopping with Bella I decided to go home. Adrian would be home soon and I wanted to tell him my amazing plan to get Bella and Bobby together.

When I got home I saw that Adrian's bike wasn't parked outside the house, but I decided to go sit and talk to Chase while I waited for him.

"Don't you ever work?" I asked Chase playfully.

"Yes I do at night." He said.

"What do you do anyway?" I asked.

"Computer technical analysis for top secret companies..." He said.

"So basically you're a nerdy ninja." I said with a smile.

"Basically."

"So how is life Chase?" I asked as I went into the kitchen and watched him cook.